- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson Got Into Heated Altercation With Kanye West
- Updated: September 9, 2019
The incident was caught on camera and was revealed on Sunday during the Season 17 premiere episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
According to West, Thompson did not take kindly to the fact that West’s song “Runaway” was used in a teaser for the show. The song tells the story of the multi-platinum recording artist’s shameful past of cheating in his relationships prior to meeting his current wife.
“He didn’t like the ‘Runaway’ intro,” West told his wife. “He felt like we were using my music to reinforce his narrative.”
Later, West told Khloe Kardashian about the argument he was having with Thompson.
Unfortunately, Thompson was not wearing a microphone during the party. The episode ended with Kardashian upset with her sister and brother-in-law as she was trying her best to keep True’s party free from any drama involving Thompson.
Thompson’s relationship with his ex-girlfriend was strained after he had cheated on her with Jordyn Woods, which eventually led to their breakup.
Needless to say, Thompson’s efforts at winning over Kardashian hit a huge bump after this confrontation with West. The Cavs player had purportedly tried to kiss her during an earlier meeting but his advances were rejected by the actress.
Reconciliation with Thompson’s family could still happen, but after a disastrous showing at his daughter’s party, it will likely take more time than he expected.