- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson Got Into Heated Altercation With Kanye West
- Updated: September 9, 2019
The incident was caught on camera and was revealed on Sunday during the Season 17 premiere episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
According to West, Thompson did not take kindly to the fact that West’s song “Runaway” was used in a teaser for the show. The song tells the story of the multi-platinum recording artist’s shameful past of cheating in his relationships prior to meeting his current wife.
“He didn’t like the ‘Runaway’ intro,” West told his wife. “He felt like we were using my music to reinforce his narrative.”
Later, West told Khloe Kardashian about the argument he was having with Thompson.
Unfortunately, Thompson was not wearing a microphone during the party. The episode ended with Kardashian upset with her sister and brother-in-law as she was trying her best to keep True’s party free from any drama involving Thompson.
Thompson’s relationship with his ex-girlfriend was strained after he had cheated on her with Jordyn Woods, which eventually led to their breakup.
Needless to say, Thompson’s efforts at winning over Kardashian hit a huge bump after this confrontation with West. The Cavs player had purportedly tried to kiss her during an earlier meeting but his advances were rejected by the actress.
Reconciliation with Thompson’s family could still happen, but after a disastrous showing at his daughter’s party, it will likely take more time than he expected.