- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
Video: LeBron James Discusses What Kyle Korver Brings to the Cavs
- Updated: January 9, 2017
He did it with a 37-year-old Ray Allen, who was a huge help to the Miami Heat’s 2013 title bid. He’s done it for years with James Jones, the sharpshooting forward who has been with James in the last six NBA Finals. Now he will have the chance to do it with his brand new teammate Kyle Korver.
In a recent interview with Fox Sports Ohio, James discussed how he feels about bringing a shooter of Korver’s caliber on board. The interview begins at the 0:26 mark below.
“He adds another dynamic piece to our team. Hell of a sharpshooter, and a great guy,” said James.
James is very familiar with the 14-year-veteran Korver’s game, as he and the Cavs have eliminated Korver’s former team, the Atlanta Hawks, from the playoffs two years in a row.