- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Andre Drummond Gives Team ‘Championship-Level Frontcourt’
- Tristan Thompson Says LeBron James Has ‘Worst Diet Ever’ and ‘Eats Like S—‘
Darius Garland Cracks Top 5 Among Rookies as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Updated: July 15, 2019
Ahead of the release of the popular video game, NBA 2K20, the player ratings for the top five rookies have been announced by 2K Sports.
— B/R Gaming (@BRGaming) July 16, 2019
Garland has a 77 rating which ties him with fellow rookie De’Andre Hunter, although the Cavs’ prized freshman is ranked a notch lower on the list.
Interestingly, 2K Sports ranked the rookies based on where they were selected in the 2019 NBA Draft.
Garland averaged 16.2 points on 53.7 percent field-goal shooting during his lone collegiate season in Vanderbilt. A meniscus injury in his left knee ended his college career after only five games.
But the Cavaliers saw a lot of potential in the 6-foot-2 guard when they drafted him, and apparently, the makers of NBA 2K20 agree with their selection. The game is set for release on Sept. 6 of this year.