- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Darius Garland Cracks Top 5 Among Rookies as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Updated: July 15, 2019
Ahead of the release of the popular video game, NBA 2K20, the player ratings for the top five rookies have been announced by 2K Sports.
— B/R Gaming (@BRGaming) July 16, 2019
Garland has a 77 rating which ties him with fellow rookie De’Andre Hunter, although the Cavs’ prized freshman is ranked a notch lower on the list.
Interestingly, 2K Sports ranked the rookies based on where they were selected in the 2019 NBA Draft.
Garland averaged 16.2 points on 53.7 percent field-goal shooting during his lone collegiate season in Vanderbilt. A meniscus injury in his left knee ended his college career after only five games.
But the Cavaliers saw a lot of potential in the 6-foot-2 guard when they drafted him, and apparently, the makers of NBA 2K20 agree with their selection. The game is set for release on Sept. 6 of this year.