- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Darius Garland Cracks Top 5 Among Rookies as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Updated: July 15, 2019
Ahead of the release of the popular video game, NBA 2K20, the player ratings for the top five rookies have been announced by 2K Sports.
— B/R Gaming (@BRGaming) July 16, 2019
Garland has a 77 rating which ties him with fellow rookie De’Andre Hunter, although the Cavs’ prized freshman is ranked a notch lower on the list.
Interestingly, 2K Sports ranked the rookies based on where they were selected in the 2019 NBA Draft.
Garland averaged 16.2 points on 53.7 percent field-goal shooting during his lone collegiate season in Vanderbilt. A meniscus injury in his left knee ended his college career after only five games.
But the Cavaliers saw a lot of potential in the 6-foot-2 guard when they drafted him, and apparently, the makers of NBA 2K20 agree with their selection. The game is set for release on Sept. 6 of this year.