- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
- Channing Frye Refuses to Call Stephen Curry ‘Lock’ for MVP
Darius Garland Cracks Top 5 Among Rookies as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Updated: July 15, 2019
Ahead of the release of the popular video game, NBA 2K20, the player ratings for the top five rookies have been announced by 2K Sports.
— B/R Gaming (@BRGaming) July 16, 2019
Garland has a 77 rating which ties him with fellow rookie De’Andre Hunter, although the Cavs’ prized freshman is ranked a notch lower on the list.
Interestingly, 2K Sports ranked the rookies based on where they were selected in the 2019 NBA Draft.
Garland averaged 16.2 points on 53.7 percent field-goal shooting during his lone collegiate season in Vanderbilt. A meniscus injury in his left knee ended his college career after only five games.
But the Cavaliers saw a lot of potential in the 6-foot-2 guard when they drafted him, and apparently, the makers of NBA 2K20 agree with their selection. The game is set for release on Sept. 6 of this year.