- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Darius Garland Cracks Top 5 Among Rookies as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Updated: July 15, 2019
Ahead of the release of the popular video game, NBA 2K20, the player ratings for the top five rookies have been announced by 2K Sports.
— B/R Gaming (@BRGaming) July 16, 2019
Garland has a 77 rating which ties him with fellow rookie De’Andre Hunter, although the Cavs’ prized freshman is ranked a notch lower on the list.
Interestingly, 2K Sports ranked the rookies based on where they were selected in the 2019 NBA Draft.
Garland averaged 16.2 points on 53.7 percent field-goal shooting during his lone collegiate season in Vanderbilt. A meniscus injury in his left knee ended his college career after only five games.
But the Cavaliers saw a lot of potential in the 6-foot-2 guard when they drafted him, and apparently, the makers of NBA 2K20 agree with their selection. The game is set for release on Sept. 6 of this year.