- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
LeBron James Emphatically Welcomes Jordan Clarkson to Klutch Sports
- Updated: June 28, 2019
James took to Twitter to express his excitement for his former teammate.
Clarkson switched agents earlier this week by leaving Omar Wilkes of Octagon Basketball for Rich Paul of Klutch Sports. With this move, Clarkson now joins an agency that represents some of the best players in the NBA including James himself, Anthony Davis, Draymond Green, John Wall, and Ben Simmons.
Clarkson is entering the final year of a four-year $50 million contract that he signed with the Los Angeles Lakers back in 2016, which puts him on track to become an unrestricted free agent in the summer of 2020. After averaging a career-high 16.8 points and 3.3 rebounds for the Cavs this past season, he should most likely garner interest from several teams, including the Cavs, next summer.
Paul (who happens to be one of James’ longtime friends) has proven to be one of the best agents in the NBA over the last few years through strong negotiation skills and influencing power. With Paul’s expertise and James’ apparent excitement, Clarkson seems to have made a wise decision here.