- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
LeBron James Emphatically Welcomes Jordan Clarkson to Klutch Sports
- Updated: June 28, 2019
James took to Twitter to express his excitement for his former teammate.
Clarkson switched agents earlier this week by leaving Omar Wilkes of Octagon Basketball for Rich Paul of Klutch Sports. With this move, Clarkson now joins an agency that represents some of the best players in the NBA including James himself, Anthony Davis, Draymond Green, John Wall, and Ben Simmons.
Clarkson is entering the final year of a four-year $50 million contract that he signed with the Los Angeles Lakers back in 2016, which puts him on track to become an unrestricted free agent in the summer of 2020. After averaging a career-high 16.8 points and 3.3 rebounds for the Cavs this past season, he should most likely garner interest from several teams, including the Cavs, next summer.
Paul (who happens to be one of James’ longtime friends) has proven to be one of the best agents in the NBA over the last few years through strong negotiation skills and influencing power. With Paul’s expertise and James’ apparent excitement, Clarkson seems to have made a wise decision here.