- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
- Numbers Show That Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Was NBA’s Worst Player This Season
Cavs News: Jordan Clarkson Signs With Rich Paul and Klutch Sports
- Updated: June 25, 2019
The Cavs’ Jordan Clarkson changes agents and signed with Klutch Sports and Rich Paul
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) June 25, 2019
By joining Klutch Sports, Clarkson is now part of an ensemble that includes LeBron James, Anthony Davis and Draymond Green among its most prominent clients.
Clarkson’s decision may have been fueled by watching Davis achieve his dream of playing for the Los Angeles Lakers, the 6-foot-5 combo guard’s former team.
Davis was part of a blockbuster trade last week that saw the Lakers overhaul their lineup. They sent Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram and Josh Hart to the New Orleans Pelicans along with a number of draft picks which included the fourth pick of the 2019 NBA Draft.
In what may have been his best season as a pro, Clarkson came off the Cavs bench and averaged a career-high 16.8 points and 3.3 rebounds.
He is entering the final year of a four-year $50-million contract that he signed in 2016. The University of Missouri product is scheduled to receive a salary of $13.4 million next season after which he will become an unrestricted free agent.