- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Andre Drummond Gives Team ‘Championship-Level Frontcourt’
- Tristan Thompson Says LeBron James Has ‘Worst Diet Ever’ and ‘Eats Like S—‘
Cavs News: Jordan Clarkson Signs With Rich Paul and Klutch Sports
- Updated: June 25, 2019
The Cavs’ Jordan Clarkson changes agents and signed with Klutch Sports and Rich Paul
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) June 25, 2019
By joining Klutch Sports, Clarkson is now part of an ensemble that includes LeBron James, Anthony Davis and Draymond Green among its most prominent clients.
Clarkson’s decision may have been fueled by watching Davis achieve his dream of playing for the Los Angeles Lakers, the 6-foot-5 combo guard’s former team.
Davis was part of a blockbuster trade last week that saw the Lakers overhaul their lineup. They sent Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram and Josh Hart to the New Orleans Pelicans along with a number of draft picks which included the fourth pick of the 2019 NBA Draft.
In what may have been his best season as a pro, Clarkson came off the Cavs bench and averaged a career-high 16.8 points and 3.3 rebounds.
He is entering the final year of a four-year $50-million contract that he signed in 2016. The University of Missouri product is scheduled to receive a salary of $13.4 million next season after which he will become an unrestricted free agent.