- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
LeBron James Has Advice for Zion Williamson After He Goes 1st Overall in 2019 NBA Draft
- Updated: June 21, 2019
The NBA witnessed the beginning of a new era when the New Orleans Pelicans selected Zion Williamson with the first pick of Thursday night’s 2019 NBA Draft.
Many are hailing Williamson as the best player to come out of the draft since James, and the idea wasn’t lost in the minds of both players.
According to a recent report, the four-time MVP has some things he wants to say to the incoming rookie.
LeBron James says he has advice for Zion Williamson. Zion said he'll take Bron up on his offer: "I probably will hit him up. Hopefully he responds to me. My questions would probably be what do I have to do to maintain, what do I have to do to just try to make my way to the top."
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) June 21, 2019
One has to wonder how the two will engage in the days ahead and what that conversation will cover.
James and Williamson will forever be linked, not only by the fact that they were both drafted No. 1 overall, but also by the outfit they wore on draft night.
Williamson wore an all-white suit reminiscent of James’ ensemble 16 years ago when he was selected by Cleveland.