- Report: Cavs Have Made Everyone Except Darius Garland Available in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Asking for 1st-Round Pick in Exchange for Kevin Love
- Tristan Thompson Gushes About Kevin Porter Jr.: ‘The Kid Has Something Special’
- Report: Cavs Actively Listening to Trade Proposals for Kevin Love
- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
LeBron James Has Advice for Zion Williamson After He Goes 1st Overall in 2019 NBA Draft
- Updated: June 21, 2019
The NBA witnessed the beginning of a new era when the New Orleans Pelicans selected Zion Williamson with the first pick of Thursday night’s 2019 NBA Draft.
Many are hailing Williamson as the best player to come out of the draft since James, and the idea wasn’t lost in the minds of both players.
According to a recent report, the four-time MVP has some things he wants to say to the incoming rookie.
LeBron James says he has advice for Zion Williamson. Zion said he'll take Bron up on his offer: "I probably will hit him up. Hopefully he responds to me. My questions would probably be what do I have to do to maintain, what do I have to do to just try to make my way to the top."
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) June 21, 2019
One has to wonder how the two will engage in the days ahead and what that conversation will cover.
James and Williamson will forever be linked, not only by the fact that they were both drafted No. 1 overall, but also by the outfit they wore on draft night.
Williamson wore an all-white suit reminiscent of James’ ensemble 16 years ago when he was selected by Cleveland.