- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
LeBron James Has Advice for Zion Williamson After He Goes 1st Overall in 2019 NBA Draft
- Updated: June 21, 2019
The NBA witnessed the beginning of a new era when the New Orleans Pelicans selected Zion Williamson with the first pick of Thursday night’s 2019 NBA Draft.
Many are hailing Williamson as the best player to come out of the draft since James, and the idea wasn’t lost in the minds of both players.
According to a recent report, the four-time MVP has some things he wants to say to the incoming rookie.
LeBron James says he has advice for Zion Williamson. Zion said he'll take Bron up on his offer: "I probably will hit him up. Hopefully he responds to me. My questions would probably be what do I have to do to maintain, what do I have to do to just try to make my way to the top."
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) June 21, 2019
One has to wonder how the two will engage in the days ahead and what that conversation will cover.
James and Williamson will forever be linked, not only by the fact that they were both drafted No. 1 overall, but also by the outfit they wore on draft night.
Williamson wore an all-white suit reminiscent of James’ ensemble 16 years ago when he was selected by Cleveland.