- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
LeBron James Has Advice for Zion Williamson After He Goes 1st Overall in 2019 NBA Draft
- Updated: June 21, 2019
The NBA witnessed the beginning of a new era when the New Orleans Pelicans selected Zion Williamson with the first pick of Thursday night’s 2019 NBA Draft.
Many are hailing Williamson as the best player to come out of the draft since James, and the idea wasn’t lost in the minds of both players.
According to a recent report, the four-time MVP has some things he wants to say to the incoming rookie.
LeBron James says he has advice for Zion Williamson. Zion said he'll take Bron up on his offer: "I probably will hit him up. Hopefully he responds to me. My questions would probably be what do I have to do to maintain, what do I have to do to just try to make my way to the top."
— Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) June 21, 2019
One has to wonder how the two will engage in the days ahead and what that conversation will cover.
James and Williamson will forever be linked, not only by the fact that they were both drafted No. 1 overall, but also by the outfit they wore on draft night.
Williamson wore an all-white suit reminiscent of James’ ensemble 16 years ago when he was selected by Cleveland.