- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Kevin Love’s Tragic Response to Klay Thompson Suffering Torn ACL in NBA Finals
- Updated: June 14, 2019
Game 6 of the 2019 NBA Finals will sadly be the last game for quite some time for Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson.
Shortly following the game, it was revealed that Thompson tore his left ACL when he took a nasty spill under the basket during the third quarter of Thursday’s game against the Toronto Raptors.
It was just a few days ago that Thompson’s teammate Kevin Durant suffered a ruptured Achilles in the early minutes of Game 5.
While the Warriors managed to somehow overcome Durant’s absence and force a Game 6, the former defending champions could not overcome Thompson’s departure. They fell to the Toronto Raptors, 114-110.
Following the game, Love took to Twitter once again, clearly shaken over the fact that Thompson had suffered a serious injury.
Klay on crutches man…kills me. These injuries are some bullsh*t!!!
It wasn’t until a bit after Love’s tweet that the extent of Thompson’s injury was made official.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 14, 2019
Thursday night marked the end of a dynasty for the Warriors. It also marked the beginning of a period of great uncertainty.
Both Thompson and Durant enter this summer as free agents. They both now enter that period recovering from very serious injuries.
Regardless of where the two stars decide to continue their careers, here’s hoping that they are able to make full recoveries so that they can continue to dazzle fans with their undeniable abilities.