- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Kevin Love’s Tragic Response to Klay Thompson Suffering Torn ACL in NBA Finals
- Updated: June 14, 2019
Game 6 of the 2019 NBA Finals will sadly be the last game for quite some time for Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson.
Shortly following the game, it was revealed that Thompson tore his left ACL when he took a nasty spill under the basket during the third quarter of Thursday’s game against the Toronto Raptors.
It was just a few days ago that Thompson’s teammate Kevin Durant suffered a ruptured Achilles in the early minutes of Game 5.
While the Warriors managed to somehow overcome Durant’s absence and force a Game 6, the former defending champions could not overcome Thompson’s departure. They fell to the Toronto Raptors, 114-110.
Following the game, Love took to Twitter once again, clearly shaken over the fact that Thompson had suffered a serious injury.
Klay on crutches man…kills me. These injuries are some bullsh*t!!!
It wasn’t until a bit after Love’s tweet that the extent of Thompson’s injury was made official.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 14, 2019
Thursday night marked the end of a dynasty for the Warriors. It also marked the beginning of a period of great uncertainty.
Both Thompson and Durant enter this summer as free agents. They both now enter that period recovering from very serious injuries.
Regardless of where the two stars decide to continue their careers, here’s hoping that they are able to make full recoveries so that they can continue to dazzle fans with their undeniable abilities.