- Larry Nance Jr. Explains Why Kobe Bryant’s Final Game More Meaningful to Him Than Cavs Championship
- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
- Report: Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have Found Their Way Back to One Another
Kevin Love’s Tragic Response to Klay Thompson Suffering Torn ACL in NBA Finals
- Updated: June 14, 2019
Game 6 of the 2019 NBA Finals will sadly be the last game for quite some time for Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson.
Shortly following the game, it was revealed that Thompson tore his left ACL when he took a nasty spill under the basket during the third quarter of Thursday’s game against the Toronto Raptors.
It was just a few days ago that Thompson’s teammate Kevin Durant suffered a ruptured Achilles in the early minutes of Game 5.
While the Warriors managed to somehow overcome Durant’s absence and force a Game 6, the former defending champions could not overcome Thompson’s departure. They fell to the Toronto Raptors, 114-110.
Following the game, Love took to Twitter once again, clearly shaken over the fact that Thompson had suffered a serious injury.
Klay on crutches man…kills me. These injuries are some bullsh*t!!!
It wasn’t until a bit after Love’s tweet that the extent of Thompson’s injury was made official.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 14, 2019
Thursday night marked the end of a dynasty for the Warriors. It also marked the beginning of a period of great uncertainty.
Both Thompson and Durant enter this summer as free agents. They both now enter that period recovering from very serious injuries.
Regardless of where the two stars decide to continue their careers, here’s hoping that they are able to make full recoveries so that they can continue to dazzle fans with their undeniable abilities.