- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Updated: June 11, 2019
Game 5 of the 2019 NBA Finals between the Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors was one of the most intense games of the series. Leave it to Channing Frye to find something humorous in it.
The former Cleveland Cavaliers big man tweeted his observation of Kawhi Leonard’s performance by comparing him to a few NBA greats, including himself.
Got Damn Kawhi is some type of zone that I’ve only seen from 4 people. Kyrie,bron,Kobe and me at La fitness!!
He may have been referring to Leonard’s stellar effort to bring the Raptors back after trailing for most of Monday’s game.
The former Defensive Player of the Year made four straight baskets for the Raptors to give them a 103-97 lead with 3:28 left in the fourth quarter.
Unfortunately for Leonard, his team couldn’t hold on to their advantage, succumbing to the brilliance of Warriors star guards Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson.
The Raptors fell to the Warriors, 106-105.