- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Cavs Players Lose It on Social Media After Recent Episode of ‘Game of Thrones’
- Updated: April 29, 2019
If you feel as though the final season of HBO’s hit television show “Game of Thrones” is taking over your life, you’re not alone.
On Sunday, multiple Cleveland Cavaliers stars took to social media to react to the dramatic and history-making episode.
Recently retired Cavs star Channing Frye took to Twitter before watching to show fans that he had a shot poured and was ready to honor any of his favorite characters who might meet their end in the episode.
I haven’t seen it so don’t say SHIt! pic.twitter.com/HlyAo6i609
Larry Nance Jr. pulled out his phone during the episode to marvel at one of the its most impressive and cinematic scenes.
The scene where the Dothraki’s sword fires go out one by one at a distance may have been the best scene of the entire episode #GOT
Kevin Love logged on following the conclusion of the epic episode to simply express how impressed he was.
Game of Thrones man….wow
With three episodes down, fans have just three more episodes before the series is complete.
It seems clear that Love, Frye, and Nance will be sitting on the edge of their seats like the rest of the world until we all know who will finally claim the Iron Throne.