- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Players Lose It on Social Media After Recent Episode of ‘Game of Thrones’
- Updated: April 29, 2019
If you feel as though the final season of HBO’s hit television show “Game of Thrones” is taking over your life, you’re not alone.
On Sunday, multiple Cleveland Cavaliers stars took to social media to react to the dramatic and history-making episode.
Recently retired Cavs star Channing Frye took to Twitter before watching to show fans that he had a shot poured and was ready to honor any of his favorite characters who might meet their end in the episode.
I haven’t seen it so don’t say SHIt! pic.twitter.com/HlyAo6i609
Larry Nance Jr. pulled out his phone during the episode to marvel at one of the its most impressive and cinematic scenes.
The scene where the Dothraki’s sword fires go out one by one at a distance may have been the best scene of the entire episode #GOT
Kevin Love logged on following the conclusion of the epic episode to simply express how impressed he was.
Game of Thrones man….wow
With three episodes down, fans have just three more episodes before the series is complete.
It seems clear that Love, Frye, and Nance will be sitting on the edge of their seats like the rest of the world until we all know who will finally claim the Iron Throne.