- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Cavs Players Lose It on Social Media After Recent Episode of ‘Game of Thrones’
- Updated: April 29, 2019
If you feel as though the final season of HBO’s hit television show “Game of Thrones” is taking over your life, you’re not alone.
On Sunday, multiple Cleveland Cavaliers stars took to social media to react to the dramatic and history-making episode.
Recently retired Cavs star Channing Frye took to Twitter before watching to show fans that he had a shot poured and was ready to honor any of his favorite characters who might meet their end in the episode.
I haven’t seen it so don’t say SHIt! pic.twitter.com/HlyAo6i609
Larry Nance Jr. pulled out his phone during the episode to marvel at one of the its most impressive and cinematic scenes.
The scene where the Dothraki’s sword fires go out one by one at a distance may have been the best scene of the entire episode #GOT
Kevin Love logged on following the conclusion of the epic episode to simply express how impressed he was.
Game of Thrones man….wow
With three episodes down, fans have just three more episodes before the series is complete.
It seems clear that Love, Frye, and Nance will be sitting on the edge of their seats like the rest of the world until we all know who will finally claim the Iron Throne.