- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Kevin Love Kicks Off Offseason With Dream Trip to Thailand
- Updated: April 26, 2019
With that option off the table, however, Love is doing the next best thing. He’s taking advantage of the offseason by going on a beautiful and relaxing vacation.
The five-time All-Star wasted no time getting straight to the fun this offseason. As soon as the regular season ended, Love headed to Thailand.
And, if his social media posts are of any indication, Love is having a blast out there. He’s enjoying the sights, weather and company.
He’s even getting to pet some elephants.
If anyone deserves a vacation, it’s Love.
The 11-year veteran had a tough season in which he was plagued by injuries. He appeared in just 22 games all year.
In Love’s five years with Cleveland, it was the first time the Cavs had not made the playoffs. In each of his first four seasons, the team made the NBA Finals.
So you can’t blame him for taking advantage of having a long offseason for the first time in a long time.
On the year, Love averaged 17.0 points and 10.9 rebounds per game.