- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Kevin Love Kicks Off Offseason With Dream Trip to Thailand
- Updated: April 26, 2019
With that option off the table, however, Love is doing the next best thing. He’s taking advantage of the offseason by going on a beautiful and relaxing vacation.
The five-time All-Star wasted no time getting straight to the fun this offseason. As soon as the regular season ended, Love headed to Thailand.
And, if his social media posts are of any indication, Love is having a blast out there. He’s enjoying the sights, weather and company.
He’s even getting to pet some elephants.
If anyone deserves a vacation, it’s Love.
The 11-year veteran had a tough season in which he was plagued by injuries. He appeared in just 22 games all year.
In Love’s five years with Cleveland, it was the first time the Cavs had not made the playoffs. In each of his first four seasons, the team made the NBA Finals.
So you can’t blame him for taking advantage of having a long offseason for the first time in a long time.
On the year, Love averaged 17.0 points and 10.9 rebounds per game.