- Mario Hezonja Not Impressed With Kevin Love’s Strength, Challenges Him for More
- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
Kevin Love Kicks Off Offseason With Dream Trip to Thailand
- Updated: April 26, 2019
With that option off the table, however, Love is doing the next best thing. He’s taking advantage of the offseason by going on a beautiful and relaxing vacation.
The five-time All-Star wasted no time getting straight to the fun this offseason. As soon as the regular season ended, Love headed to Thailand.
And, if his social media posts are of any indication, Love is having a blast out there. He’s enjoying the sights, weather and company.
He’s even getting to pet some elephants.
If anyone deserves a vacation, it’s Love.
The 11-year veteran had a tough season in which he was plagued by injuries. He appeared in just 22 games all year.
In Love’s five years with Cleveland, it was the first time the Cavs had not made the playoffs. In each of his first four seasons, the team made the NBA Finals.
So you can’t blame him for taking advantage of having a long offseason for the first time in a long time.
On the year, Love averaged 17.0 points and 10.9 rebounds per game.