- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Kevin Love Kicks Off Offseason With Dream Trip to Thailand
- Updated: April 26, 2019
With that option off the table, however, Love is doing the next best thing. He’s taking advantage of the offseason by going on a beautiful and relaxing vacation.
The five-time All-Star wasted no time getting straight to the fun this offseason. As soon as the regular season ended, Love headed to Thailand.
And, if his social media posts are of any indication, Love is having a blast out there. He’s enjoying the sights, weather and company.
He’s even getting to pet some elephants.
If anyone deserves a vacation, it’s Love.
The 11-year veteran had a tough season in which he was plagued by injuries. He appeared in just 22 games all year.
In Love’s five years with Cleveland, it was the first time the Cavs had not made the playoffs. In each of his first four seasons, the team made the NBA Finals.
So you can’t blame him for taking advantage of having a long offseason for the first time in a long time.
On the year, Love averaged 17.0 points and 10.9 rebounds per game.