- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Kevin Love Kicks Off Offseason With Dream Trip to Thailand
- Updated: April 26, 2019
With that option off the table, however, Love is doing the next best thing. He’s taking advantage of the offseason by going on a beautiful and relaxing vacation.
The five-time All-Star wasted no time getting straight to the fun this offseason. As soon as the regular season ended, Love headed to Thailand.
And, if his social media posts are of any indication, Love is having a blast out there. He’s enjoying the sights, weather and company.
He’s even getting to pet some elephants.
If anyone deserves a vacation, it’s Love.
The 11-year veteran had a tough season in which he was plagued by injuries. He appeared in just 22 games all year.
In Love’s five years with Cleveland, it was the first time the Cavs had not made the playoffs. In each of his first four seasons, the team made the NBA Finals.
So you can’t blame him for taking advantage of having a long offseason for the first time in a long time.
On the year, Love averaged 17.0 points and 10.9 rebounds per game.