- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Report: Cavs Now Have Higher Chance of Landing Zion Williamson
- Updated: April 20, 2019
That’s because the Phoenix Suns, who have the same 14 percent chance along with the New York Knicks of landing the No. 1 pick come June, reportedly prefer Murray State star Ja Morant over Williamson.
That would mean that even if the Cavs ended up with the No. 2 pick, they could still end up with Williamson.
Though Williamson is the consensus No. 1 player in the 2019 NBA draft class, Morant is no slouch himself. The 6-foot-3 guard averaged 24.5 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 10.0 assists in his most recent season with the Racers.
Meanwhile, Williamson put up 22.6 points, 8.9 rebounds, and 2.1 assists in his final season at Duke.