- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Report: Cavs Now Have Higher Chance of Landing Zion Williamson
- Updated: April 20, 2019
That’s because the Phoenix Suns, who have the same 14 percent chance along with the New York Knicks of landing the No. 1 pick come June, reportedly prefer Murray State star Ja Morant over Williamson.
That would mean that even if the Cavs ended up with the No. 2 pick, they could still end up with Williamson.
Though Williamson is the consensus No. 1 player in the 2019 NBA draft class, Morant is no slouch himself. The 6-foot-3 guard averaged 24.5 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 10.0 assists in his most recent season with the Racers.
Meanwhile, Williamson put up 22.6 points, 8.9 rebounds, and 2.1 assists in his final season at Duke.