- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Cavs and Head Coach Larry Drew Agree to Part Ways
- Updated: April 11, 2019
Sources: The Cavaliers and head coach Larry Drew have mutually parted ways.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 11, 2019
Most recently, Drew declined to comment on whether or not he was willing to return as the team’s head coach next season. The team went 19-63 during his tenure, good enough for second-to-last in the entire NBA.
After much optimism heading into the 2018-19 campaign, the Cavs fired former head coach Tyronn Lue after they lost their first six games of the season. It turns out Lue wasn’t the problem.
Afterwards, the front office shipped out a bevy of veterans in exchange for young talent and salary-cap dumps. This in turn led to the team to undergo a complete rebuild.