- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron Finally Acknowledges Guillermo at All-Star Weekend
- Updated: February 17, 2018
LeBron James has officially arrived in Los Angeles for the 2018 NBA All-Star Game and with that kind of exposure comes quite a bit of questions from the press.
On Saturday, James sat down with reporters to discuss his 14th All-Star Game, the recent controversy circulating a feud with a Fox News anchor, and more. He also finally acknowledged television personality Guillermo Rodriguez from “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” who has tried and failed to get an interview with James for several years.
“Mr. LeBron, I’ve been waiting for you to talk to you, Mr. LeBron, for many years,” Guillermo said. “I just want to say, Mr. LeBron, can you describe your perfect salad?”
James then decided to give Guillermo the opportunity he’s been waiting for:
“I don’t have a perfect salad,” James responded. “Just a lot of protein. I need protein, I need a vegetable, I need a fruit.”
Guillermo then interjected to offer a Chinese chicken salad as a possible option:
“That’s cool too,” the All-Star said cracking a smile.
James quickly moved on to to another question, but Guillermo was not quite finished:
“Wow, I talked to LeBron,” he said. “Finally, I talked to LeBron.”
For a veteran like James, there aren’t many things that can truly surprise him at this point in his career, but he certainly surprised Guillermo by deciding to give him the time of day. Guillermo got his day in the spotlight today, but given his question, it may be quite some time before he gets another chance to interview King James.