- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Kevin Love Honors Channing Frye With Touching Tribute
- Updated: April 7, 2019
He was photographed wearing a replica Frye University of Arizona jersey.
The Cavaliers’ contest against the San Antonio Spurs was the second-to-last game of Frye’s career. The veteran was given a start and hit the first basket of the game, ending his day with 16 minutes of action. During that time, he scored five points and grabbed four rebounds.
For Love, the gesture conceivably may have offered a twinge of pain inside, considering he played collegiately at UCLA, one of Arizona’s rivals in the Pac-12 Conference.
Frye joined the Cavaliers and Love after being traded in a deadline deal in February 2016. Four months later, the two became part of team history by helping the Cavaliers capture their first and only NBA title.
Following their game against the Spurs, the Cavaliers will close out what’s been a miserable season by hosting the Charlotte Hornets on Tuesday night