- Kevin Love goes on lengthy rant for social justice: ‘Why is it so hard for white people to talk about race?’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. yelled ‘modern-day slavery’ at Cavs GM, not allowed back at practice facility
- Report: Cavs believe Andre Drummond’s asking price will be too high, will shop him ahead of deadline
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. expected to be released or traded after throwing tantrum in Cavs locker room
- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Sit Out Four Starters vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: April 10, 2017
In a move that was expected to come after a grueling overtime game against the Atlanta Hawks on Sunday, the Cleveland Cavaliers have announced that four starters will be sitting in the team’s matchup against the Miami Heat on Monday night.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) April 10, 2017
Without a doubt if this were a playoff game, all four players would likely be suiting up, however with rest being the No. 1 priority, the Cavs have elected to sit out their four starters.