- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
J.R. Smith Gets Tattoo to Honor Fallen Rapper Nipsey Hussle
- Updated: April 3, 2019
By now, most basketball fans are well aware of how many close friends the late rapper Nipsey Hussle (born Ermias Asghedom) had in the NBA.
The latest NBA star to honor Asghedom’s memory is shooting guard J.R. Smith, who added to his extensive tattoo collection with a picture of the rapper’s likeness.
Asghedom was a hero to so many not only because of his incredible musical talent, but also because of his dedication to the growth of his own community and the people inside of it.
The impact that Asghedom so clearly had on the people who knew him speaks volumes about his own character.
It’s good to see that Smith is doing his small part to try to keep the rapper’s legacy alive now that he is no longer with us.