- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
J.R. Smith Gets Tattoo to Honor Fallen Rapper Nipsey Hussle
- Updated: April 3, 2019
By now, most basketball fans are well aware of how many close friends the late rapper Nipsey Hussle (born Ermias Asghedom) had in the NBA.
The latest NBA star to honor Asghedom’s memory is shooting guard J.R. Smith, who added to his extensive tattoo collection with a picture of the rapper’s likeness.
Asghedom was a hero to so many not only because of his incredible musical talent, but also because of his dedication to the growth of his own community and the people inside of it.
The impact that Asghedom so clearly had on the people who knew him speaks volumes about his own character.
It’s good to see that Smith is doing his small part to try to keep the rapper’s legacy alive now that he is no longer with us.