- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Kevin Love Calls LeBron ‘Washed’ and ‘Trashed’ via Social Media
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Much of the criticism is thanks to the fact that his first season with the Los Angeles Lakers has been a supreme failure despite solid personal statistics.
It wasn’t long before James’ close friend and former Cavs teammate Kevin Love chimed in to troll the four-time MVP.
Despite the conversation that James is now past the prime of his career, his numbers have remained incredibly impressive.
This season, James is averaging 27.4 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 8.3 assists per game. Those numbers do not signify a dip in production compared to the rest of his career.
With the 2018-19 season nearly at an end, both the Lakers’ and Cavs’ season will not advance to the playoffs. For the Cavs, that result was expected by the vast majority of fans and experts alike. For the Lakers, their lack of success this season has come as quite the shock.
It will be interesting to see how the two teams’ successes stack up next season.