- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
Kevin Love Calls LeBron ‘Washed’ and ‘Trashed’ via Social Media
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Much of the criticism is thanks to the fact that his first season with the Los Angeles Lakers has been a supreme failure despite solid personal statistics.
It wasn’t long before James’ close friend and former Cavs teammate Kevin Love chimed in to troll the four-time MVP.
Despite the conversation that James is now past the prime of his career, his numbers have remained incredibly impressive.
This season, James is averaging 27.4 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 8.3 assists per game. Those numbers do not signify a dip in production compared to the rest of his career.
With the 2018-19 season nearly at an end, both the Lakers’ and Cavs’ season will not advance to the playoffs. For the Cavs, that result was expected by the vast majority of fans and experts alike. For the Lakers, their lack of success this season has come as quite the shock.
It will be interesting to see how the two teams’ successes stack up next season.