- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
Kevin Love Calls LeBron ‘Washed’ and ‘Trashed’ via Social Media
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Much of the criticism is thanks to the fact that his first season with the Los Angeles Lakers has been a supreme failure despite solid personal statistics.
It wasn’t long before James’ close friend and former Cavs teammate Kevin Love chimed in to troll the four-time MVP.
Despite the conversation that James is now past the prime of his career, his numbers have remained incredibly impressive.
This season, James is averaging 27.4 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 8.3 assists per game. Those numbers do not signify a dip in production compared to the rest of his career.
With the 2018-19 season nearly at an end, both the Lakers’ and Cavs’ season will not advance to the playoffs. For the Cavs, that result was expected by the vast majority of fans and experts alike. For the Lakers, their lack of success this season has come as quite the shock.
It will be interesting to see how the two teams’ successes stack up next season.