- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Kevin Love Calls LeBron ‘Washed’ and ‘Trashed’ via Social Media
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Much of the criticism is thanks to the fact that his first season with the Los Angeles Lakers has been a supreme failure despite solid personal statistics.
It wasn’t long before James’ close friend and former Cavs teammate Kevin Love chimed in to troll the four-time MVP.
Despite the conversation that James is now past the prime of his career, his numbers have remained incredibly impressive.
This season, James is averaging 27.4 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 8.3 assists per game. Those numbers do not signify a dip in production compared to the rest of his career.
With the 2018-19 season nearly at an end, both the Lakers’ and Cavs’ season will not advance to the playoffs. For the Cavs, that result was expected by the vast majority of fans and experts alike. For the Lakers, their lack of success this season has come as quite the shock.
It will be interesting to see how the two teams’ successes stack up next season.