- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Andre Drummond Gives Team ‘Championship-Level Frontcourt’
- Tristan Thompson Says LeBron James Has ‘Worst Diet Ever’ and ‘Eats Like S—‘
Kevin Love Calls LeBron ‘Washed’ and ‘Trashed’ via Social Media
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Much of the criticism is thanks to the fact that his first season with the Los Angeles Lakers has been a supreme failure despite solid personal statistics.
It wasn’t long before James’ close friend and former Cavs teammate Kevin Love chimed in to troll the four-time MVP.
Despite the conversation that James is now past the prime of his career, his numbers have remained incredibly impressive.
This season, James is averaging 27.4 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 8.3 assists per game. Those numbers do not signify a dip in production compared to the rest of his career.
With the 2018-19 season nearly at an end, both the Lakers’ and Cavs’ season will not advance to the playoffs. For the Cavs, that result was expected by the vast majority of fans and experts alike. For the Lakers, their lack of success this season has come as quite the shock.
It will be interesting to see how the two teams’ successes stack up next season.