- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Prior to the game, it was reported that Love will miss Saturday’s game due to shoulder soreness.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 30, 2019
Love has dealt with quite a few injuries this season. Most notably, toe surgery earlier in the 2018-19 season kept him out for the majority of the Cavs’ current campaign.
Nonetheless, when Love has been on the court, he has played very well. So far this season, Love is averaging 17.6 points, 11.2 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game in 21 games.
It is unlikely that the injury is anything serious, but there is little incentive for Love to play if he is experiencing any physical discomfort. As the season comes to an end, the more losses the Cavs accrue, the higher their chances of picking at the top of the 2019 NBA Draft become.
For today’s game, David Nwaba will be moved into the starting lineup in Love’s absence.