- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Prior to the game, it was reported that Love will miss Saturday’s game due to shoulder soreness.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 30, 2019
Love has dealt with quite a few injuries this season. Most notably, toe surgery earlier in the 2018-19 season kept him out for the majority of the Cavs’ current campaign.
Nonetheless, when Love has been on the court, he has played very well. So far this season, Love is averaging 17.6 points, 11.2 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game in 21 games.
It is unlikely that the injury is anything serious, but there is little incentive for Love to play if he is experiencing any physical discomfort. As the season comes to an end, the more losses the Cavs accrue, the higher their chances of picking at the top of the 2019 NBA Draft become.
For today’s game, David Nwaba will be moved into the starting lineup in Love’s absence.