- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Prior to the game, it was reported that Love will miss Saturday’s game due to shoulder soreness.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 30, 2019
Love has dealt with quite a few injuries this season. Most notably, toe surgery earlier in the 2018-19 season kept him out for the majority of the Cavs’ current campaign.
Nonetheless, when Love has been on the court, he has played very well. So far this season, Love is averaging 17.6 points, 11.2 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game in 21 games.
It is unlikely that the injury is anything serious, but there is little incentive for Love to play if he is experiencing any physical discomfort. As the season comes to an end, the more losses the Cavs accrue, the higher their chances of picking at the top of the 2019 NBA Draft become.
For today’s game, David Nwaba will be moved into the starting lineup in Love’s absence.