- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Prior to the game, it was reported that Love will miss Saturday’s game due to shoulder soreness.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 30, 2019
Love has dealt with quite a few injuries this season. Most notably, toe surgery earlier in the 2018-19 season kept him out for the majority of the Cavs’ current campaign.
Nonetheless, when Love has been on the court, he has played very well. So far this season, Love is averaging 17.6 points, 11.2 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game in 21 games.
It is unlikely that the injury is anything serious, but there is little incentive for Love to play if he is experiencing any physical discomfort. As the season comes to an end, the more losses the Cavs accrue, the higher their chances of picking at the top of the 2019 NBA Draft become.
For today’s game, David Nwaba will be moved into the starting lineup in Love’s absence.