- Steve Kerr Heavily Praises Cavs Upon Unprecedented Hiring of Lindsay Gottlieb
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- Updated: March 30, 2019
Prior to the game, it was reported that Love will miss Saturday’s game due to shoulder soreness.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 30, 2019
Love has dealt with quite a few injuries this season. Most notably, toe surgery earlier in the 2018-19 season kept him out for the majority of the Cavs’ current campaign.
Nonetheless, when Love has been on the court, he has played very well. So far this season, Love is averaging 17.6 points, 11.2 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game in 21 games.
It is unlikely that the injury is anything serious, but there is little incentive for Love to play if he is experiencing any physical discomfort. As the season comes to an end, the more losses the Cavs accrue, the higher their chances of picking at the top of the 2019 NBA Draft become.
For today’s game, David Nwaba will be moved into the starting lineup in Love’s absence.