- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Kevin Love and Larry Nance Jr. Hilariously Troll Woman With ‘Huge Booty’
- Updated: March 23, 2019
The conversation, provided below, was all in response to a picture that Love posted on Instagram, showing him walking inside Quicken Loans Arena while sporting a casual yet chic outfit.
NBA stars have — for quite some time — loved to troll those who make ridiculous and hilarious comments on social media.
It is definitely nice to see this level of camaraderie amongst Cavs players, as Love and Nance are clearly enjoying themselves here. This has translated to good chemistry between both players on the court too, as they recently explained why they make a dangerous frontcourt duo, earlier this month.