- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Kevin Love and Larry Nance Jr. Hilariously Troll Woman With ‘Huge Booty’
- Updated: March 23, 2019
The conversation, provided below, was all in response to a picture that Love posted on Instagram, showing him walking inside Quicken Loans Arena while sporting a casual yet chic outfit.
NBA stars have — for quite some time — loved to troll those who make ridiculous and hilarious comments on social media.
It is definitely nice to see this level of camaraderie amongst Cavs players, as Love and Nance are clearly enjoying themselves here. This has translated to good chemistry between both players on the court too, as they recently explained why they make a dangerous frontcourt duo, earlier this month.