- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
Kevin Love and Larry Nance Jr. Hilariously Troll Woman With ‘Huge Booty’
- Updated: March 23, 2019
The conversation, provided below, was all in response to a picture that Love posted on Instagram, showing him walking inside Quicken Loans Arena while sporting a casual yet chic outfit.
NBA stars have — for quite some time — loved to troll those who make ridiculous and hilarious comments on social media.
It is definitely nice to see this level of camaraderie amongst Cavs players, as Love and Nance are clearly enjoying themselves here. This has translated to good chemistry between both players on the court too, as they recently explained why they make a dangerous frontcourt duo, earlier this month.