- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
- Report: NBA Execs Believe Kevin Love Deal Unlikely to Net Cavs More Than 1st-Round Pick
- Report: Kevin Love Prefers Trade to Title Contender
- Video: Philadelphia 76ers Announcer Rips Apart Kevin Porter Jr. During Broadcast
- Report: Members of Cavs Organization Call Out Kevin Love’s ‘Lousy Body Language’
Kevin Love and Larry Nance Jr. Hilariously Troll Woman With ‘Huge Booty’
- Updated: March 23, 2019
The conversation, provided below, was all in response to a picture that Love posted on Instagram, showing him walking inside Quicken Loans Arena while sporting a casual yet chic outfit.
NBA stars have — for quite some time — loved to troll those who make ridiculous and hilarious comments on social media.
It is definitely nice to see this level of camaraderie amongst Cavs players, as Love and Nance are clearly enjoying themselves here. This has translated to good chemistry between both players on the court too, as they recently explained why they make a dangerous frontcourt duo, earlier this month.