- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
- Kevin Love Speaks Out on Facing Dirk Nowitzki One Last Time
Video: Marquese Chriss and Serge Ibaka Exchange Punches in Nasty Fight
- Updated: March 11, 2019
Late in the third quarter of Monday night’s game, Cleveland Cavaliers big man Marquese Chriss and Toronto Raptors big man Serge Ibaka were ejected from the game after the two exchanged blows in an ugly on-court brawl.
Ibaka and Chriss out here throwing punches 😳 pic.twitter.com/NwRhL6Apw4
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 12, 2019
From the video it appears that Ibaka first grew incensed when Chriss didn’t offer a hand to help him up from the court. It quickly escalated from there with Ibaka putting a hand around Chriss’ neck and both players exchanging blows.
It didn’t take long for the game’s officials to eject both players for the violent display.
The brawl certainly raises the emotional stakes in the game, but the stakes are already quite high for the Cavs. Entering the final frame of the contest, the Cavs lead the Raptors, 91-77.
If they can hold onto the lead and get the win, it will mark one of their more impressive wins of the 2018-19 season.