- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
Video: Marquese Chriss and Serge Ibaka Exchange Punches in Nasty Fight
- Updated: March 11, 2019
Late in the third quarter of Monday night’s game, Cleveland Cavaliers big man Marquese Chriss and Toronto Raptors big man Serge Ibaka were ejected from the game after the two exchanged blows in an ugly on-court brawl.
Ibaka and Chriss out here throwing punches 😳 pic.twitter.com/NwRhL6Apw4
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 12, 2019
From the video it appears that Ibaka first grew incensed when Chriss didn’t offer a hand to help him up from the court. It quickly escalated from there with Ibaka putting a hand around Chriss’ neck and both players exchanging blows.
It didn’t take long for the game’s officials to eject both players for the violent display.
The brawl certainly raises the emotional stakes in the game, but the stakes are already quite high for the Cavs. Entering the final frame of the contest, the Cavs lead the Raptors, 91-77.
If they can hold onto the lead and get the win, it will mark one of their more impressive wins of the 2018-19 season.