- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Marquese Chriss and Serge Ibaka Exchange Punches in Nasty Fight
- Updated: March 11, 2019
Late in the third quarter of Monday night’s game, Cleveland Cavaliers big man Marquese Chriss and Toronto Raptors big man Serge Ibaka were ejected from the game after the two exchanged blows in an ugly on-court brawl.
Ibaka and Chriss out here throwing punches ? pic.twitter.com/NwRhL6Apw4
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 12, 2019
From the video it appears that Ibaka first grew incensed when Chriss didn’t offer a hand to help him up from the court. It quickly escalated from there with Ibaka putting a hand around Chriss’ neck and both players exchanging blows.
It didn’t take long for the game’s officials to eject both players for the violent display.
The brawl certainly raises the emotional stakes in the game, but the stakes are already quite high for the Cavs. Entering the final frame of the contest, the Cavs lead the Raptors, 91-77.
If they can hold onto the lead and get the win, it will mark one of their more impressive wins of the 2018-19 season.