- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Video: Marquese Chriss and Serge Ibaka Exchange Punches in Nasty Fight
- Updated: March 11, 2019
Late in the third quarter of Monday night’s game, Cleveland Cavaliers big man Marquese Chriss and Toronto Raptors big man Serge Ibaka were ejected from the game after the two exchanged blows in an ugly on-court brawl.
Ibaka and Chriss out here throwing punches 😳 pic.twitter.com/NwRhL6Apw4
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 12, 2019
From the video it appears that Ibaka first grew incensed when Chriss didn’t offer a hand to help him up from the court. It quickly escalated from there with Ibaka putting a hand around Chriss’ neck and both players exchanging blows.
It didn’t take long for the game’s officials to eject both players for the violent display.
The brawl certainly raises the emotional stakes in the game, but the stakes are already quite high for the Cavs. Entering the final frame of the contest, the Cavs lead the Raptors, 91-77.
If they can hold onto the lead and get the win, it will mark one of their more impressive wins of the 2018-19 season.