- Cavs News: Darius Garland Named 2nd Best Playmaker in 2019 NBA Draft
- Mario Hezonja Not Impressed With Kevin Love’s Strength, Challenges Him for More
- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
Video: Marquese Chriss and Serge Ibaka Exchange Punches in Nasty Fight
- Updated: March 11, 2019
Late in the third quarter of Monday night’s game, Cleveland Cavaliers big man Marquese Chriss and Toronto Raptors big man Serge Ibaka were ejected from the game after the two exchanged blows in an ugly on-court brawl.
Ibaka and Chriss out here throwing punches 😳 pic.twitter.com/NwRhL6Apw4
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 12, 2019
From the video it appears that Ibaka first grew incensed when Chriss didn’t offer a hand to help him up from the court. It quickly escalated from there with Ibaka putting a hand around Chriss’ neck and both players exchanging blows.
It didn’t take long for the game’s officials to eject both players for the violent display.
The brawl certainly raises the emotional stakes in the game, but the stakes are already quite high for the Cavs. Entering the final frame of the contest, the Cavs lead the Raptors, 91-77.
If they can hold onto the lead and get the win, it will mark one of their more impressive wins of the 2018-19 season.