- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: March 2, 2019
Unfortunately, Love’s goal will fall short, as he will reportedly miss tonight’s game versus the Detroit Pistons to rest his recovering foot.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) March 2, 2019
Love missing the game is not the best news, but it doesn’t seem to indicate any major setback in his recovery.
The good news is that in the four games since the All-Star break, Love has returned to form as a double-double machine. He’s averaged 23.0 points and 10.7 rebounds in those four games.
Without Love, it will be tough for the Cavs to get the win versus a Pistons team that has been playing top-notch basketball as of late, winning eight of their last 11 games.
Still, with the Cavs winning four of their last six games, they’re sure to put up a fight.