- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: March 2, 2019
Unfortunately, Love’s goal will fall short, as he will reportedly miss tonight’s game versus the Detroit Pistons to rest his recovering foot.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) March 2, 2019
Love missing the game is not the best news, but it doesn’t seem to indicate any major setback in his recovery.
The good news is that in the four games since the All-Star break, Love has returned to form as a double-double machine. He’s averaged 23.0 points and 10.7 rebounds in those four games.
Without Love, it will be tough for the Cavs to get the win versus a Pistons team that has been playing top-notch basketball as of late, winning eight of their last 11 games.
Still, with the Cavs winning four of their last six games, they’re sure to put up a fight.