- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
- Kevin Love Speaks Out on Facing Dirk Nowitzki One Last Time
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: March 2, 2019
Unfortunately, Love’s goal will fall short, as he will reportedly miss tonight’s game versus the Detroit Pistons to rest his recovering foot.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) March 2, 2019
Love missing the game is not the best news, but it doesn’t seem to indicate any major setback in his recovery.
The good news is that in the four games since the All-Star break, Love has returned to form as a double-double machine. He’s averaged 23.0 points and 10.7 rebounds in those four games.
Without Love, it will be tough for the Cavs to get the win versus a Pistons team that has been playing top-notch basketball as of late, winning eight of their last 11 games.
Still, with the Cavs winning four of their last six games, they’re sure to put up a fight.