- Report: Officer Suspended for Filming Delonte West While Shirtless and Handcuffed
- Kevin Love Says Collin Sexton Was ‘Pretty Hard on Himself’ During Loss to Knicks
- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: March 2, 2019
Unfortunately, Love’s goal will fall short, as he will reportedly miss tonight’s game versus the Detroit Pistons to rest his recovering foot.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) March 2, 2019
Love missing the game is not the best news, but it doesn’t seem to indicate any major setback in his recovery.
The good news is that in the four games since the All-Star break, Love has returned to form as a double-double machine. He’s averaged 23.0 points and 10.7 rebounds in those four games.
Without Love, it will be tough for the Cavs to get the win versus a Pistons team that has been playing top-notch basketball as of late, winning eight of their last 11 games.
Still, with the Cavs winning four of their last six games, they’re sure to put up a fight.