- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
- Report: Celtics monitoring ‘uncomfortable’ contract talks between Cavs and Andre Drummond
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: March 2, 2019
Unfortunately, Love’s goal will fall short, as he will reportedly miss tonight’s game versus the Detroit Pistons to rest his recovering foot.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) March 2, 2019
Love missing the game is not the best news, but it doesn’t seem to indicate any major setback in his recovery.
The good news is that in the four games since the All-Star break, Love has returned to form as a double-double machine. He’s averaged 23.0 points and 10.7 rebounds in those four games.
Without Love, it will be tough for the Cavs to get the win versus a Pistons team that has been playing top-notch basketball as of late, winning eight of their last 11 games.
Still, with the Cavs winning four of their last six games, they’re sure to put up a fight.