- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Kyrie Irving Finally Responds to Rumors That Kehlani Cheated on Him
- Updated: March 31, 2016
Kyrie Irving has finally responded.
In the midst of a whirlwind of drama surrounding himself and R&B singer Kehlani, the Cleveland Cavaliers point guard has responded to the rumors that allege the musical artist cheated on him. Irving responded in a series of tweets that have since been deleted.
“Nate Scott of USA Today‘s For The Win broke down the entire situation in detail Monday, explaining that Kehlani used to date rapper PartyNextDoor before being linked to Irving. PartyNextDoor then posted a photo on Instagram implying he was back together with Kehlani.”
Irving then responded by stating the following in four different tweets which have all been deleted since:
“It’s been hard to see what’s been going on and not address the truth. I do not justify the picture or what dude did to try and spark all of this non sense that could have been avoided, but me and Kehlani were not dating when the picture came out. It’s unfortunate that it’s received so much attention but its become bigger because of a post that was misunderstood. Nothing but love and compassion over this way for her and her family. My only focus the Game I love to play every night.”
Whatever the truth actually is, the situation seems to have been put in the rear view mirror by Irving.