- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
Kyrie Irving Finally Responds to Rumors That Kehlani Cheated on Him
- Updated: March 31, 2016
Kyrie Irving has finally responded.
In the midst of a whirlwind of drama surrounding himself and R&B singer Kehlani, the Cleveland Cavaliers point guard has responded to the rumors that allege the musical artist cheated on him. Irving responded in a series of tweets that have since been deleted.
“Nate Scott of USA Today‘s For The Win broke down the entire situation in detail Monday, explaining that Kehlani used to date rapper PartyNextDoor before being linked to Irving. PartyNextDoor then posted a photo on Instagram implying he was back together with Kehlani.”
Irving then responded by stating the following in four different tweets which have all been deleted since:
“It’s been hard to see what’s been going on and not address the truth. I do not justify the picture or what dude did to try and spark all of this non sense that could have been avoided, but me and Kehlani were not dating when the picture came out. It’s unfortunate that it’s received so much attention but its become bigger because of a post that was misunderstood. Nothing but love and compassion over this way for her and her family. My only focus the Game I love to play every night.”
Whatever the truth actually is, the situation seems to have been put in the rear view mirror by Irving.