- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Kyrie Irving Finally Responds to Rumors That Kehlani Cheated on Him
- Updated: March 31, 2016
Kyrie Irving has finally responded.
In the midst of a whirlwind of drama surrounding himself and R&B singer Kehlani, the Cleveland Cavaliers point guard has responded to the rumors that allege the musical artist cheated on him. Irving responded in a series of tweets that have since been deleted.
“Nate Scott of USA Today‘s For The Win broke down the entire situation in detail Monday, explaining that Kehlani used to date rapper PartyNextDoor before being linked to Irving. PartyNextDoor then posted a photo on Instagram implying he was back together with Kehlani.”
Irving then responded by stating the following in four different tweets which have all been deleted since:
“It’s been hard to see what’s been going on and not address the truth. I do not justify the picture or what dude did to try and spark all of this non sense that could have been avoided, but me and Kehlani were not dating when the picture came out. It’s unfortunate that it’s received so much attention but its become bigger because of a post that was misunderstood. Nothing but love and compassion over this way for her and her family. My only focus the Game I love to play every night.”
Whatever the truth actually is, the situation seems to have been put in the rear view mirror by Irving.