- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
Cavs News: Cedi Osman and Ante Zizic to Return Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: February 13, 2019
Zizic missed Monday’s win over the New York Knicks after averaging double-digit minutes for the last month. Osman will be back after missing the Cavs’ last four matchups with an ankle injury.
For Osman, his return to the court is a good indication that he will be available to compete in the Rising Stars Challange during All-Star Weekend. It will be an exciting opportunity for Osman to prove his ability on one of the NBA’s biggest stages.
The Cavs have struggled to string wins together all season long, but a win tonight would give them a chance to enter the All-Star break on a high note.
Zizic’s and Osman’s availability will certainly give Cleveland a chance to do just that.