- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs News: Cedi Osman and Ante Zizic to Return Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: February 13, 2019
Zizic missed Monday’s win over the New York Knicks after averaging double-digit minutes for the last month. Osman will be back after missing the Cavs’ last four matchups with an ankle injury.
For Osman, his return to the court is a good indication that he will be available to compete in the Rising Stars Challange during All-Star Weekend. It will be an exciting opportunity for Osman to prove his ability on one of the NBA’s biggest stages.
The Cavs have struggled to string wins together all season long, but a win tonight would give them a chance to enter the All-Star break on a high note.
Zizic’s and Osman’s availability will certainly give Cleveland a chance to do just that.