- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Cavs News: Cedi Osman and Ante Zizic to Return Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: February 13, 2019
Zizic missed Monday’s win over the New York Knicks after averaging double-digit minutes for the last month. Osman will be back after missing the Cavs’ last four matchups with an ankle injury.
For Osman, his return to the court is a good indication that he will be available to compete in the Rising Stars Challange during All-Star Weekend. It will be an exciting opportunity for Osman to prove his ability on one of the NBA’s biggest stages.
The Cavs have struggled to string wins together all season long, but a win tonight would give them a chance to enter the All-Star break on a high note.
Zizic’s and Osman’s availability will certainly give Cleveland a chance to do just that.