- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Cavs News: Cedi Osman and Ante Zizic to Return Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: February 13, 2019
Zizic missed Monday’s win over the New York Knicks after averaging double-digit minutes for the last month. Osman will be back after missing the Cavs’ last four matchups with an ankle injury.
For Osman, his return to the court is a good indication that he will be available to compete in the Rising Stars Challange during All-Star Weekend. It will be an exciting opportunity for Osman to prove his ability on one of the NBA’s biggest stages.
The Cavs have struggled to string wins together all season long, but a win tonight would give them a chance to enter the All-Star break on a high note.
Zizic’s and Osman’s availability will certainly give Cleveland a chance to do just that.