- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Kevin Love Gets Pissed at ‘Rich Slob’ Who Doesn’t Put Gym Equipment Back
- Updated: September 26, 2019
That calm demeanor was tested recently, however, when Love came across a messy scene at a gym.
The first person to post the photograph was NBA trainer Mike Guadango, who Love was working with.
Love then quickly re-posted the photograph to get the word out.
As a professional athlete, there is no doubt that Love spends quite a lot of time in the gym. From the big man’s response to the mess, it also seems clear that his Cavs teammates are far more professional and polite when it comes to their own gym etiquette.
Hopefully, the perpetrator of this unfortunate incident learns his lesson. That way, Love won’t have to put him on blast on social media again in the future.