- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Kevin Love Gets Pissed at ‘Rich Slob’ Who Doesn’t Put Gym Equipment Back
- Updated: September 26, 2019
That calm demeanor was tested recently, however, when Love came across a messy scene at a gym.
The first person to post the photograph was NBA trainer Mike Guadango, who Love was working with.
Love then quickly re-posted the photograph to get the word out.
As a professional athlete, there is no doubt that Love spends quite a lot of time in the gym. From the big man’s response to the mess, it also seems clear that his Cavs teammates are far more professional and polite when it comes to their own gym etiquette.
Hopefully, the perpetrator of this unfortunate incident learns his lesson. That way, Love won’t have to put him on blast on social media again in the future.