- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Kevin Love Gets Pissed at ‘Rich Slob’ Who Doesn’t Put Gym Equipment Back
- Updated: September 26, 2019
That calm demeanor was tested recently, however, when Love came across a messy scene at a gym.
The first person to post the photograph was NBA trainer Mike Guadango, who Love was working with.
Love then quickly re-posted the photograph to get the word out.
As a professional athlete, there is no doubt that Love spends quite a lot of time in the gym. From the big man’s response to the mess, it also seems clear that his Cavs teammates are far more professional and polite when it comes to their own gym etiquette.
Hopefully, the perpetrator of this unfortunate incident learns his lesson. That way, Love won’t have to put him on blast on social media again in the future.