- Antawn Jamison Remembers Feeling ‘Numb’ After LeBron James Deserted Him on Cavs in 2010
- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
Kevin Love Gets Pissed at ‘Rich Slob’ Who Doesn’t Put Gym Equipment Back
- Updated: September 26, 2019
That calm demeanor was tested recently, however, when Love came across a messy scene at a gym.
The first person to post the photograph was NBA trainer Mike Guadango, who Love was working with.
Love then quickly re-posted the photograph to get the word out.
As a professional athlete, there is no doubt that Love spends quite a lot of time in the gym. From the big man’s response to the mess, it also seems clear that his Cavs teammates are far more professional and polite when it comes to their own gym etiquette.
Hopefully, the perpetrator of this unfortunate incident learns his lesson. That way, Love won’t have to put him on blast on social media again in the future.