- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: February 13, 2019
Kevin Love played double-digit minutes in a game for the first time in months on Monday, but he won’t be repeating that workload in tonight’s game versus the Brooklyn Nets.
According to a Wednesday morning report, Love is sitting out tonight’s game as he continues his journey back to full strength.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) February 13, 2019
It’s reassuring to hear that there is no reason for Love’s absence other than a careful coaching staff. Considering the fact that Love missed nearly four months of play following his toe surgery, it is not much of a surprise that the Cavs are easing him back into the lineup.
Wednesday’s game marks the Cavs’ final matchup before the All-Star break, and when they return to the court on Feb. 21, fans should expect for Love to be out there.
While Love won’t be playing in the All-Star Game himself this season, it’s very likely that he’ll be spending quite a bit of time on the court during the next week as he continues to get back into playing shape.