- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: February 13, 2019
Kevin Love played double-digit minutes in a game for the first time in months on Monday, but he won’t be repeating that workload in tonight’s game versus the Brooklyn Nets.
According to a Wednesday morning report, Love is sitting out tonight’s game as he continues his journey back to full strength.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) February 13, 2019
It’s reassuring to hear that there is no reason for Love’s absence other than a careful coaching staff. Considering the fact that Love missed nearly four months of play following his toe surgery, it is not much of a surprise that the Cavs are easing him back into the lineup.
Wednesday’s game marks the Cavs’ final matchup before the All-Star break, and when they return to the court on Feb. 21, fans should expect for Love to be out there.
While Love won’t be playing in the All-Star Game himself this season, it’s very likely that he’ll be spending quite a bit of time on the court during the next week as he continues to get back into playing shape.