- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: February 13, 2019
Kevin Love played double-digit minutes in a game for the first time in months on Monday, but he won’t be repeating that workload in tonight’s game versus the Brooklyn Nets.
According to a Wednesday morning report, Love is sitting out tonight’s game as he continues his journey back to full strength.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) February 13, 2019
It’s reassuring to hear that there is no reason for Love’s absence other than a careful coaching staff. Considering the fact that Love missed nearly four months of play following his toe surgery, it is not much of a surprise that the Cavs are easing him back into the lineup.
Wednesday’s game marks the Cavs’ final matchup before the All-Star break, and when they return to the court on Feb. 21, fans should expect for Love to be out there.
While Love won’t be playing in the All-Star Game himself this season, it’s very likely that he’ll be spending quite a bit of time on the court during the next week as he continues to get back into playing shape.