- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
- J.B. Bickerstaff releases powerful statement regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s recent run-ins with law
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘far and away’ best player in Cavs’ bubble
- Report: Rockets spoke with Cavs about potential Russell Westbrook trade
- Report: Cavs have ‘expectation of ascension’ for Collin Sexton and Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs ‘crossing their fingers’ that Kevin Love doesn’t have on-court outbursts this season
- Cavs release heartfelt statement dedicated to Tristan Thompson
- JaVale Mcgee helps Justin Beiber in getting album nominated for Grammy
- Report: Cavs didn’t draft Obi Toppin due to one major flaw
Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: February 13, 2019
Kevin Love played double-digit minutes in a game for the first time in months on Monday, but he won’t be repeating that workload in tonight’s game versus the Brooklyn Nets.
According to a Wednesday morning report, Love is sitting out tonight’s game as he continues his journey back to full strength.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) February 13, 2019
It’s reassuring to hear that there is no reason for Love’s absence other than a careful coaching staff. Considering the fact that Love missed nearly four months of play following his toe surgery, it is not much of a surprise that the Cavs are easing him back into the lineup.
Wednesday’s game marks the Cavs’ final matchup before the All-Star break, and when they return to the court on Feb. 21, fans should expect for Love to be out there.
While Love won’t be playing in the All-Star Game himself this season, it’s very likely that he’ll be spending quite a bit of time on the court during the next week as he continues to get back into playing shape.