- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
- Austin Carr Can’t Hold Back Tears When Discussing Partnership With Fred McLeod
- Kevin Durant Says He Was Never One of Warriors, Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Best Friend’ in Entire League
- LeBron James, Channing Frye, and Cavs Players Respond to Passing of Fred McLeod
- Report: Cavs Mourn Passing of Play-By-Play Announcer Fred McLeod
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson Got Into Heated Altercation With Kanye West
- Darius Garland Impresses Both Ben Simmons and Renowned NBA Trainer With ‘Unlimited’ Range
Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Updated: February 12, 2019
Despite his solid performance in the game, Love wasn’t satisfied.
While he helped the Cavs snap a four-game losing streak, Love still had to deal with a minutes restriction. On top of that, he spent the second half of the 107-104 victory in the locker room working out.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) February 12, 2019
After the game, Love spoke to the media about his performance, and his contribution to the win.
“Naturally, I’d like to finally get back, put together a full game and that will feel like at least a big win for me and the team,” stated Love. “But no, I still feel like I was a part of this tonight. I just would’ve liked to have been out there in the second half. But that’ll come.”
The good news for the Cavaliers is that Love has started to look like his old self again. He looked comfortable on the court and was able to find a rhythm shooting the ball.
While Monday night’s game might not have felt like a big win for him in his road to recovery, his strong first half certainly contributed to the team’s win. That’s a real step in the right direction.