- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Updated: February 12, 2019
Despite his solid performance in the game, Love wasn’t satisfied.
While he helped the Cavs snap a four-game losing streak, Love still had to deal with a minutes restriction. On top of that, he spent the second half of the 107-104 victory in the locker room working out.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) February 12, 2019
After the game, Love spoke to the media about his performance, and his contribution to the win.
“Naturally, I’d like to finally get back, put together a full game and that will feel like at least a big win for me and the team,” stated Love. “But no, I still feel like I was a part of this tonight. I just would’ve liked to have been out there in the second half. But that’ll come.”
The good news for the Cavaliers is that Love has started to look like his old self again. He looked comfortable on the court and was able to find a rhythm shooting the ball.
While Monday night’s game might not have felt like a big win for him in his road to recovery, his strong first half certainly contributed to the team’s win. That’s a real step in the right direction.