- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Updated: February 12, 2019
Despite his solid performance in the game, Love wasn’t satisfied.
While he helped the Cavs snap a four-game losing streak, Love still had to deal with a minutes restriction. On top of that, he spent the second half of the 107-104 victory in the locker room working out.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) February 12, 2019
After the game, Love spoke to the media about his performance, and his contribution to the win.
“Naturally, I’d like to finally get back, put together a full game and that will feel like at least a big win for me and the team,” stated Love. “But no, I still feel like I was a part of this tonight. I just would’ve liked to have been out there in the second half. But that’ll come.”
The good news for the Cavaliers is that Love has started to look like his old self again. He looked comfortable on the court and was able to find a rhythm shooting the ball.
While Monday night’s game might not have felt like a big win for him in his road to recovery, his strong first half certainly contributed to the team’s win. That’s a real step in the right direction.