- Cavs Forward Cedi Osman Seen Getting Touchy With Famous Actress
- Cavs Big Man Jordan Bell Reflects on Painful Series of Trades: ‘I Wanted to Fight Somebody’
- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Updated: February 12, 2019
Despite his solid performance in the game, Love wasn’t satisfied.
While he helped the Cavs snap a four-game losing streak, Love still had to deal with a minutes restriction. On top of that, he spent the second half of the 107-104 victory in the locker room working out.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) February 12, 2019
After the game, Love spoke to the media about his performance, and his contribution to the win.
“Naturally, I’d like to finally get back, put together a full game and that will feel like at least a big win for me and the team,” stated Love. “But no, I still feel like I was a part of this tonight. I just would’ve liked to have been out there in the second half. But that’ll come.”
The good news for the Cavaliers is that Love has started to look like his old self again. He looked comfortable on the court and was able to find a rhythm shooting the ball.
While Monday night’s game might not have felt like a big win for him in his road to recovery, his strong first half certainly contributed to the team’s win. That’s a real step in the right direction.