- Kevin Love Rips Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye, Calls Them ‘Keyboard Warriors’
- Report: Cavs Offered J.R. Smith to Warriors for Andre Iguodala
- Tristan Thompson Works Out With Philadelphia 76ers All-Star
- Report: Cavs Want Young Players and Picks in Any Kevin Love Trade
- Report: LeBron James Called Rob Pelinka to Vouch for and Recruit Former Cavs Teammate
- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Updated: February 12, 2019
Despite his solid performance in the game, Love wasn’t satisfied.
While he helped the Cavs snap a four-game losing streak, Love still had to deal with a minutes restriction. On top of that, he spent the second half of the 107-104 victory in the locker room working out.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) February 12, 2019
After the game, Love spoke to the media about his performance, and his contribution to the win.
“Naturally, I’d like to finally get back, put together a full game and that will feel like at least a big win for me and the team,” stated Love. “But no, I still feel like I was a part of this tonight. I just would’ve liked to have been out there in the second half. But that’ll come.”
The good news for the Cavaliers is that Love has started to look like his old self again. He looked comfortable on the court and was able to find a rhythm shooting the ball.
While Monday night’s game might not have felt like a big win for him in his road to recovery, his strong first half certainly contributed to the team’s win. That’s a real step in the right direction.