- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reaction to Ivica Zubac Being Traded to Clippers
- Updated: February 7, 2019
Larry Nance Jr. had an amused reaction to the news that his former teammate Ivica Zubac had been traded from the Los Angeles Lakers to the Los Angeles Clippers at the NBA trade deadline.
The Cleveland Cavaliers big man retweeted a video clip of Lil Uzi Vert rapping the words, “Now I do what I want” to describe Zubac’s new situation.
Zubac and Nance both started their careers on the Lakers, and spent parts of two seasons as teammates. A third-year center, Zubac had a hard time finding minutes behind veterans JaVale McGee and Tyson Chandler.
But following a trade to a team that just got rid of Marcin Gortat and Boban Marjanovic, Zubac is set to play a bigger role and earn more minutes on the court. And given that he’s averaging 8.5 points and 4.9 rebounds despite playing just 15.6 minutes per game, it’s safe to say he’ll do well in a larger role.
And it’s also safe to say this his former teammate Nance will be watching.