- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reaction to Ivica Zubac Being Traded to Clippers
- Updated: February 7, 2019
Larry Nance Jr. had an amused reaction to the news that his former teammate Ivica Zubac had been traded from the Los Angeles Lakers to the Los Angeles Clippers at the NBA trade deadline.
The Cleveland Cavaliers big man retweeted a video clip of Lil Uzi Vert rapping the words, “Now I do what I want” to describe Zubac’s new situation.
Zubac and Nance both started their careers on the Lakers, and spent parts of two seasons as teammates. A third-year center, Zubac had a hard time finding minutes behind veterans JaVale McGee and Tyson Chandler.
But following a trade to a team that just got rid of Marcin Gortat and Boban Marjanovic, Zubac is set to play a bigger role and earn more minutes on the court. And given that he’s averaging 8.5 points and 4.9 rebounds despite playing just 15.6 minutes per game, it’s safe to say he’ll do well in a larger role.
And it’s also safe to say this his former teammate Nance will be watching.