- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reaction to Ivica Zubac Being Traded to Clippers
- Updated: February 7, 2019
Larry Nance Jr. had an amused reaction to the news that his former teammate Ivica Zubac had been traded from the Los Angeles Lakers to the Los Angeles Clippers at the NBA trade deadline.
The Cleveland Cavaliers big man retweeted a video clip of Lil Uzi Vert rapping the words, “Now I do what I want” to describe Zubac’s new situation.
Zubac and Nance both started their careers on the Lakers, and spent parts of two seasons as teammates. A third-year center, Zubac had a hard time finding minutes behind veterans JaVale McGee and Tyson Chandler.
But following a trade to a team that just got rid of Marcin Gortat and Boban Marjanovic, Zubac is set to play a bigger role and earn more minutes on the court. And given that he’s averaging 8.5 points and 4.9 rebounds despite playing just 15.6 minutes per game, it’s safe to say he’ll do well in a larger role.
And it’s also safe to say this his former teammate Nance will be watching.