- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reaction to Ivica Zubac Being Traded to Clippers
- Updated: February 7, 2019
Larry Nance Jr. had an amused reaction to the news that his former teammate Ivica Zubac had been traded from the Los Angeles Lakers to the Los Angeles Clippers at the NBA trade deadline.
The Cleveland Cavaliers big man retweeted a video clip of Lil Uzi Vert rapping the words, “Now I do what I want” to describe Zubac’s new situation.
Zubac and Nance both started their careers on the Lakers, and spent parts of two seasons as teammates. A third-year center, Zubac had a hard time finding minutes behind veterans JaVale McGee and Tyson Chandler.
But following a trade to a team that just got rid of Marcin Gortat and Boban Marjanovic, Zubac is set to play a bigger role and earn more minutes on the court. And given that he’s averaging 8.5 points and 4.9 rebounds despite playing just 15.6 minutes per game, it’s safe to say he’ll do well in a larger role.
And it’s also safe to say this his former teammate Nance will be watching.