- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Updated: May 24, 2020
While the team is currently last in the Eastern Conference, there are plenty reasons to be excited for the future, including Porter Jr.
The 20-year-old shooting guard also seems thrilled to be playing in Cleveland, and he said as much in his latest social media post.
The Cavaliers paid quite a sum to acquire Porter Jr. in the 2019 NBA Draft.
The University of Southern California product was drafted by the Milwaukee Bucks with the 30th overall pick.
However, the Cavaliers coveted him so much that they gave up a total of four second-round draft picks and cash considerations to trade for him.
While Porter Jr. had a rough start to his NBA career, he has been able to show flashes of his potential.
He had a seven-game stretch from January to February where he scored in double digits. He then followed that up two weeks later with the best game of his young career, posting a season-high 30 points.
Before the season was put on hiatus, Porter Jr. was averaging 10.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.