- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Updated: May 24, 2020
While the team is currently last in the Eastern Conference, there are plenty reasons to be excited for the future, including Porter Jr.
The 20-year-old shooting guard also seems thrilled to be playing in Cleveland, and he said as much in his latest social media post.
The Cavaliers paid quite a sum to acquire Porter Jr. in the 2019 NBA Draft.
The University of Southern California product was drafted by the Milwaukee Bucks with the 30th overall pick.
However, the Cavaliers coveted him so much that they gave up a total of four second-round draft picks and cash considerations to trade for him.
While Porter Jr. had a rough start to his NBA career, he has been able to show flashes of his potential.
He had a seven-game stretch from January to February where he scored in double digits. He then followed that up two weeks later with the best game of his young career, posting a season-high 30 points.
Before the season was put on hiatus, Porter Jr. was averaging 10.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.