- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Patrick McCaw Makes Final Decision on Team for Rest of 2018-19 Season
- Updated: January 9, 2019
After much controversy surrounding the Cleveland Cavaliers’ signing and waiving of guard Patrick McCaw, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski is reporting that McCaw plans to sign a deal with the Toronto Raptors.
Patrick McCaw plans to sign a deal with the Toronto Raptors, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) January 9, 2019
There was some speculation that the Cavs were planning to re-sign McCaw after waiving him, but it appears that the team had no plans to keep the young guard on its roster. Instead, the Cavs have decided to sign Cameron Payne to fill out their roster.
After the Cavs signed restricted free agent McCaw to a two-year offer sheet, the Golden State Warriors declined to match, allowing McCaw to fully sign with his new team. However, after just three games, the Cavs decided to waive McCaw, which prompted the Warriors to push the NBA for an investigation into the matter.