- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
J.R. Smith’s Latest Social Media Activity Should Have Cavs Fans Excited for Offseason
- Updated: June 14, 2017
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
That’s exactly the mentality the Cleveland Cavaliers should be going into this 2017 offseason with as they prepare for another grueling 82-game regular season until they get another crack at the playoffs.
Although the Cavs are just 24 hours removed from losing the 2017 NBA championship, fans should see the silver lining that comes with losing: better offseason acquisitions. And with Cavs owner Dan Gilbert already being rumored to offer general manager David Griffin a significant contract, fans should be licking their chops at this season’s potential free-agent signings.
Just recently, shooting guard J.R. Smith let fans know what he was thinking about a potential Anthony-to-Cavs scenario via Instagram:
Anthony is scheduled to make just over $26 million next season, however, with how much turmoil is going on in New York, it wouldn’t be surprising to see the All-Star forward waive his no-trade clause in favor of joining a contender.
Get ready for a wild offseason Cavaliers Nation, as this is just the start of what is likely to be an avalanche of free-agency and trade rumors this summer.