- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
Video: J.R. Smith in Serious Pain After Landing Awkwardly on Left Knee
- Updated: December 6, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers are currently looking to snap their first three-game losing streak of the season as they take on the Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.
However, they’re now going to have to do that without starting shooting guard J.R. Smith, who took an awkward fall after shooting a floater in the paint in the first quarter.
Smith seemed to hyperextend his left knee on the play, the same knee which has been causing the shooting guard some pain in the team’s recent games.
Watch as the graphic play unfolds below.
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) December 6, 2016