- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: J.R. Smith in Serious Pain After Landing Awkwardly on Left Knee
- Updated: December 6, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers are currently looking to snap their first three-game losing streak of the season as they take on the Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.
However, they’re now going to have to do that without starting shooting guard J.R. Smith, who took an awkward fall after shooting a floater in the paint in the first quarter.
Smith seemed to hyperextend his left knee on the play, the same knee which has been causing the shooting guard some pain in the team’s recent games.
Watch as the graphic play unfolds below.
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) December 6, 2016