- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
- Report: Cavs would ‘love’ to sign Andre Drummond to long-term deal for around $60M
- Report: Steve Nash expects Kyrie Irving to play in Wednesday’s game vs. Cavs
- Jarrett Allen discusses how good it feels to be ‘wanted’ by Cavs following blockbuster trade
- Kevin Love goes on lengthy rant for social justice: ‘Why is it so hard for white people to talk about race?’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. yelled ‘modern-day slavery’ at Cavs GM, not allowed back at practice facility
- Report: Cavs believe Andre Drummond’s asking price will be too high, will shop him ahead of deadline
Video: J.R. Smith in Serious Pain After Landing Awkwardly on Left Knee
- Updated: December 6, 2016
The Cleveland Cavaliers are currently looking to snap their first three-game losing streak of the season as they take on the Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.
However, they’re now going to have to do that without starting shooting guard J.R. Smith, who took an awkward fall after shooting a floater in the paint in the first quarter.
Smith seemed to hyperextend his left knee on the play, the same knee which has been causing the shooting guard some pain in the team’s recent games.
Watch as the graphic play unfolds below.
— Kenny Ducey (@KennyDucey) December 6, 2016