- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
LeBron James Explains How Warriors Were ‘F—– Up’ After Game 6 of 2016 NBA Finals
- Updated: January 2, 2019
LeBron James has always been known for his incredible NBA knowledge, and following the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Game 6 win in the 2016 NBA Finals, he recognized a huge weakness in the Golden State Warriors.
After falling behind three games to one in the seven-game series, the Cavs were able to win Game 5 and Game 6 by double-digit margins to bring the series to an even 3-3 record. After the Game 6 victory, James knew that the championship was within reach.
This video is a perfect example of what kind of leadership and knowledge James brought to the Cavs that season and makes his Finals MVP award all the more earned.
Three days after this video was recorded, the Cavs would go on to defeat the Warriors, 93-89, in the series-clinching Game 7.
While things are quite different in Cleveland at the moment, with the Cavs currently holding the NBA’s worst record at 8-29, there is no reason why fans can’t go back and appreciate the incredible achievement that earned James, the Cavs, and the city of Cleveland a championship banner.