- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
LeBron James Explains How Warriors Were ‘F—– Up’ After Game 6 of 2016 NBA Finals
- Updated: January 2, 2019
LeBron James has always been known for his incredible NBA knowledge, and following the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Game 6 win in the 2016 NBA Finals, he recognized a huge weakness in the Golden State Warriors.
After falling behind three games to one in the seven-game series, the Cavs were able to win Game 5 and Game 6 by double-digit margins to bring the series to an even 3-3 record. After the Game 6 victory, James knew that the championship was within reach.
This video is a perfect example of what kind of leadership and knowledge James brought to the Cavs that season and makes his Finals MVP award all the more earned.
Three days after this video was recorded, the Cavs would go on to defeat the Warriors, 93-89, in the series-clinching Game 7.
While things are quite different in Cleveland at the moment, with the Cavs currently holding the NBA’s worst record at 8-29, there is no reason why fans can’t go back and appreciate the incredible achievement that earned James, the Cavs, and the city of Cleveland a championship banner.