- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Explains How Warriors Were ‘F—– Up’ After Game 6 of 2016 NBA Finals
- Updated: January 2, 2019
LeBron James has always been known for his incredible NBA knowledge, and following the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Game 6 win in the 2016 NBA Finals, he recognized a huge weakness in the Golden State Warriors.
After falling behind three games to one in the seven-game series, the Cavs were able to win Game 5 and Game 6 by double-digit margins to bring the series to an even 3-3 record. After the Game 6 victory, James knew that the championship was within reach.
This video is a perfect example of what kind of leadership and knowledge James brought to the Cavs that season and makes his Finals MVP award all the more earned.
Three days after this video was recorded, the Cavs would go on to defeat the Warriors, 93-89, in the series-clinching Game 7.
While things are quite different in Cleveland at the moment, with the Cavs currently holding the NBA’s worst record at 8-29, there is no reason why fans can’t go back and appreciate the incredible achievement that earned James, the Cavs, and the city of Cleveland a championship banner.