- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
J.R. Smith Expresses Strong Distaste for Those Who Document Helping Homeless
- Updated: December 27, 2018
J.R. Smith is not a fan of people who record themselves helping the homeless. This may even be a gross understatement.
Smith took to Instagram on Wednesday night to post a powerful — and perhaps even vitriolic — message, strongly condemning those who document themselves helping the homeless for personal gain.
Smith is known to be one of the more outspoken NBA athletes on social media, and has shared powerful messages on Instagram before. He does have a point in his latest post.