- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
Report: Lakers Release LeBron James’ MRI Results for Latest Groin Injury
- Updated: December 26, 2018
Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James suffered a nasty groin injury on Tuesday night as his team faced off against the Golden State Warriors. The injury occurred in the third quarter of the game and James was seen telling trainers that he heard a “pop.”
— ESPN (@espn) December 26, 2018
After initially fearing the worst, James underwent an MRI, which revealed a strained left groin. The four-time MVP is considered day-to-day.
This is most certainly a relief for Lakers fans everywhere as a “pop” typically indicates a full tear of the groin. James himself was also relieved and expressed his gratitude for the positive diagnosis of the injury.
Dodged a bullet! Sheesh. 🙏🏾 to the almighty above! #BackInNoTime
The Cleveland Cavaliers will next get to see James and his Lakers in action on Jan. 13 at Staples Center. Hopefully James and his injury will be well behind him by then.