- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
- Kevin Love Speaks Out on Facing Dirk Nowitzki One Last Time
Report: Lakers Release LeBron James’ MRI Results for Latest Groin Injury
- Updated: December 26, 2018
Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James suffered a nasty groin injury on Tuesday night as his team faced off against the Golden State Warriors. The injury occurred in the third quarter of the game and James was seen telling trainers that he heard a “pop.”
— ESPN (@espn) December 26, 2018
After initially fearing the worst, James underwent an MRI, which revealed a strained left groin. The four-time MVP is considered day-to-day.
This is most certainly a relief for Lakers fans everywhere as a “pop” typically indicates a full tear of the groin. James himself was also relieved and expressed his gratitude for the positive diagnosis of the injury.
Dodged a bullet! Sheesh. 🙏🏾 to the almighty above! #BackInNoTime
The Cleveland Cavaliers will next get to see James and his Lakers in action on Jan. 13 at Staples Center. Hopefully James and his injury will be well behind him by then.