- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
Report: Lakers Release LeBron James’ MRI Results for Latest Groin Injury
- Updated: December 26, 2018
Los Angeles Lakers superstar LeBron James suffered a nasty groin injury on Tuesday night as his team faced off against the Golden State Warriors. The injury occurred in the third quarter of the game and James was seen telling trainers that he heard a “pop.”
— ESPN (@espn) December 26, 2018
After initially fearing the worst, James underwent an MRI, which revealed a strained left groin. The four-time MVP is considered day-to-day.
This is most certainly a relief for Lakers fans everywhere as a “pop” typically indicates a full tear of the groin. James himself was also relieved and expressed his gratitude for the positive diagnosis of the injury.
Dodged a bullet! Sheesh. ?? to the almighty above! #BackInNoTime
The Cleveland Cavaliers will next get to see James and his Lakers in action on Jan. 13 at Staples Center. Hopefully James and his injury will be well behind him by then.