- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
Cavs News: Rodney Hood Makes Free-Agency Decision for Upcoming Season
- Updated: September 9, 2018
Hood was rumored to have been asking for a three-year, $27 million deal; however, it looks like he will be betting on himself for a huge season this year.
The Cavs reportedly had a multiyear deal on the table for Hood worth around $7 million per season, but it’s evident that the 6-foot-8 sharpshooter believes he’s worth a lot more.
Hood had a down year on the Cavs during the 2017-18 campaign, averaging just 10.8 points and 2.6 rebounds per game. In comparison, Hood averaged 16.8 points and 2.8 rebounds on the Jazz during the very same season.