- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cavs News: Rodney Hood Makes Free-Agency Decision for Upcoming Season
- Updated: September 9, 2018
Hood was rumored to have been asking for a three-year, $27 million deal; however, it looks like he will be betting on himself for a huge season this year.
The Cavs reportedly had a multiyear deal on the table for Hood worth around $7 million per season, but it’s evident that the 6-foot-8 sharpshooter believes he’s worth a lot more.
Hood had a down year on the Cavs during the 2017-18 campaign, averaging just 10.8 points and 2.6 rebounds per game. In comparison, Hood averaged 16.8 points and 2.8 rebounds on the Jazz during the very same season.