- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
Cavs News: Rodney Hood Makes Free-Agency Decision for Upcoming Season
- Updated: September 9, 2018
Hood was rumored to have been asking for a three-year, $27 million deal; however, it looks like he will be betting on himself for a huge season this year.
The Cavs reportedly had a multiyear deal on the table for Hood worth around $7 million per season, but it’s evident that the 6-foot-8 sharpshooter believes he’s worth a lot more.
Hood had a down year on the Cavs during the 2017-18 campaign, averaging just 10.8 points and 2.6 rebounds per game. In comparison, Hood averaged 16.8 points and 2.8 rebounds on the Jazz during the very same season.