- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
Cavs News: Rodney Hood Makes Free-Agency Decision for Upcoming Season
- Updated: September 9, 2018
Hood was rumored to have been asking for a three-year, $27 million deal; however, it looks like he will be betting on himself for a huge season this year.
The Cavs reportedly had a multiyear deal on the table for Hood worth around $7 million per season, but it’s evident that the 6-foot-8 sharpshooter believes he’s worth a lot more.
Hood had a down year on the Cavs during the 2017-18 campaign, averaging just 10.8 points and 2.6 rebounds per game. In comparison, Hood averaged 16.8 points and 2.8 rebounds on the Jazz during the very same season.