- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Cavs News: Rodney Hood Makes Free-Agency Decision for Upcoming Season
- Updated: September 9, 2018
Hood was rumored to have been asking for a three-year, $27 million deal; however, it looks like he will be betting on himself for a huge season this year.
The Cavs reportedly had a multiyear deal on the table for Hood worth around $7 million per season, but it’s evident that the 6-foot-8 sharpshooter believes he’s worth a lot more.
Hood had a down year on the Cavs during the 2017-18 campaign, averaging just 10.8 points and 2.6 rebounds per game. In comparison, Hood averaged 16.8 points and 2.8 rebounds on the Jazz during the very same season.