- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers to Eliminate Cavaliers Girls Starting Next Season
- Tristan Thompson Supports LeBron James at His Brand New Clothing Launch
- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
Report: 2 Cavs Wing Players Listed as ‘Out’ vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Updated: December 26, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers have been struggling with injuries to their roster all season and that trend is continuing tonight versus the Memphis Grizzlies, as David Nwaba and Rodney Hood have both been listed as out for the matchup.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) December 26, 2018
Nwaba, who is averaging 6.0 points and 2.8 rebounds per game this season, is out with an ankle injury. Hood, who has served as one of the Cavs’ primary scorers this season, is set to miss the game due to Achilles soreness. Tonight’s matchup will be the second consecutive game Hood will miss due to the injury.
Both Nwaba and Hood have spent time in the Cavs’ starting lineup as of late. Hood was instrumental in the Cavs’ upset victory over the Indiana Pacers last week, finishing the night with 17 points, six rebounds, two assists, and two steals.
Without Hood and Nwaba, it will be interesting to see who steps up to fill the void.