- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Report: 2 Cavs Wing Players Listed as ‘Out’ vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Updated: December 26, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers have been struggling with injuries to their roster all season and that trend is continuing tonight versus the Memphis Grizzlies, as David Nwaba and Rodney Hood have both been listed as out for the matchup.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) December 26, 2018
Nwaba, who is averaging 6.0 points and 2.8 rebounds per game this season, is out with an ankle injury. Hood, who has served as one of the Cavs’ primary scorers this season, is set to miss the game due to Achilles soreness. Tonight’s matchup will be the second consecutive game Hood will miss due to the injury.
Both Nwaba and Hood have spent time in the Cavs’ starting lineup as of late. Hood was instrumental in the Cavs’ upset victory over the Indiana Pacers last week, finishing the night with 17 points, six rebounds, two assists, and two steals.
Without Hood and Nwaba, it will be interesting to see who steps up to fill the void.