- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Report: 2 Cavs Wing Players Listed as ‘Out’ vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Updated: December 26, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers have been struggling with injuries to their roster all season and that trend is continuing tonight versus the Memphis Grizzlies, as David Nwaba and Rodney Hood have both been listed as out for the matchup.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) December 26, 2018
Nwaba, who is averaging 6.0 points and 2.8 rebounds per game this season, is out with an ankle injury. Hood, who has served as one of the Cavs’ primary scorers this season, is set to miss the game due to Achilles soreness. Tonight’s matchup will be the second consecutive game Hood will miss due to the injury.
Both Nwaba and Hood have spent time in the Cavs’ starting lineup as of late. Hood was instrumental in the Cavs’ upset victory over the Indiana Pacers last week, finishing the night with 17 points, six rebounds, two assists, and two steals.
Without Hood and Nwaba, it will be interesting to see who steps up to fill the void.