- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: 2 Cavs Wing Players Listed as ‘Out’ vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Updated: December 26, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers have been struggling with injuries to their roster all season and that trend is continuing tonight versus the Memphis Grizzlies, as David Nwaba and Rodney Hood have both been listed as out for the matchup.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) December 26, 2018
Nwaba, who is averaging 6.0 points and 2.8 rebounds per game this season, is out with an ankle injury. Hood, who has served as one of the Cavs’ primary scorers this season, is set to miss the game due to Achilles soreness. Tonight’s matchup will be the second consecutive game Hood will miss due to the injury.
Both Nwaba and Hood have spent time in the Cavs’ starting lineup as of late. Hood was instrumental in the Cavs’ upset victory over the Indiana Pacers last week, finishing the night with 17 points, six rebounds, two assists, and two steals.
Without Hood and Nwaba, it will be interesting to see who steps up to fill the void.