- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: Larry Nance Jr. Comes Up With Huge Buzzer-Beater Over Indiana Pacers
- Updated: December 18, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers big man Larry Nance Jr. came up with perhaps his biggest bucket in a Cavs uniform on Tuesday night when he tipped in a missed shot by Rodney Hood at the buzzer to give his team the victory over the Indiana Pacers, 92-91.
On the game’s final possession, the play was drawn up for Hood, who went one on one with his defender. His jumper in the lane missed, but Nance was there to clean it up and give his team the victory.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) December 19, 2018
The center finished the game with 15 points, 16 rebounds, six assists, and three steals. The Cavs are now 8-23 on the season and had a lot of reason to celebrate after the game, as wins have been few and far between for the 2018-19 version of this team.
The Cavs will look to keep the momentum going on Wednesday night as they take on the Charlotte Hornets at 4 p.m. EST.