- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Video: Larry Nance Jr. Comes Up With Huge Buzzer-Beater Over Indiana Pacers
- Updated: December 18, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers big man Larry Nance Jr. came up with perhaps his biggest bucket in a Cavs uniform on Tuesday night when he tipped in a missed shot by Rodney Hood at the buzzer to give his team the victory over the Indiana Pacers, 92-91.
On the game’s final possession, the play was drawn up for Hood, who went one on one with his defender. His jumper in the lane missed, but Nance was there to clean it up and give his team the victory.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) December 19, 2018
The center finished the game with 15 points, 16 rebounds, six assists, and three steals. The Cavs are now 8-23 on the season and had a lot of reason to celebrate after the game, as wins have been few and far between for the 2018-19 version of this team.
The Cavs will look to keep the momentum going on Wednesday night as they take on the Charlotte Hornets at 4 p.m. EST.