- J.R. Smith Shows Growth and Maturity as He Avoids Airport Altercation
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers to Eliminate Cavaliers Girls Starting Next Season
- Tristan Thompson Supports LeBron James at His Brand New Clothing Launch
- Former Cavs Teammate Defends LeBron, Still Has ‘Full Trust’ He Will Lead Lakers to Championship
- Report: John Beilein Will Look to Improve Collin Sexton’s Efficiency
- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
Video: Larry Nance Jr. Comes Up With Huge Buzzer-Beater Over Indiana Pacers
- Updated: December 18, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers big man Larry Nance Jr. came up with perhaps his biggest bucket in a Cavs uniform on Tuesday night when he tipped in a missed shot by Rodney Hood at the buzzer to give his team the victory over the Indiana Pacers, 92-91.
On the game’s final possession, the play was drawn up for Hood, who went one on one with his defender. His jumper in the lane missed, but Nance was there to clean it up and give his team the victory.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) December 19, 2018
The center finished the game with 15 points, 16 rebounds, six assists, and three steals. The Cavs are now 8-23 on the season and had a lot of reason to celebrate after the game, as wins have been few and far between for the 2018-19 version of this team.
The Cavs will look to keep the momentum going on Wednesday night as they take on the Charlotte Hornets at 4 p.m. EST.