- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Video: Larry Nance Jr. Comes Up With Huge Buzzer-Beater Over Indiana Pacers
- Updated: December 18, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers big man Larry Nance Jr. came up with perhaps his biggest bucket in a Cavs uniform on Tuesday night when he tipped in a missed shot by Rodney Hood at the buzzer to give his team the victory over the Indiana Pacers, 92-91.
On the game’s final possession, the play was drawn up for Hood, who went one on one with his defender. His jumper in the lane missed, but Nance was there to clean it up and give his team the victory.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) December 19, 2018
The center finished the game with 15 points, 16 rebounds, six assists, and three steals. The Cavs are now 8-23 on the season and had a lot of reason to celebrate after the game, as wins have been few and far between for the 2018-19 version of this team.
The Cavs will look to keep the momentum going on Wednesday night as they take on the Charlotte Hornets at 4 p.m. EST.