- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
LeBron James and Richard Jefferson Reunite in Brooklyn During Lakers-Nets Game
- Updated: December 18, 2018
Despite it still being quite odd to see James in the Purple and Gold, it’s great to see that the bond the former teammates share is alive and well.
Bron and RJ reunited 😂
Posted by NBA from B/R on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
“Good to see you buddy,” Jefferson said to James as he came over to the scorer’s table. “You look great in the Purple and Gold.”
Jefferson was always been known as a hilarious and charismatic player during his NBA career, and those characteristics have served him well in his new day job as a studio analyst covering the Nets.
Though James is in a different jersey, there’s no doubt that Jefferson is enjoying watching him play live once again.