- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
LeBron James and Richard Jefferson Reunite in Brooklyn During Lakers-Nets Game
- Updated: December 18, 2018
Despite it still being quite odd to see James in the Purple and Gold, it’s great to see that the bond the former teammates share is alive and well.
Bron and RJ reunited ?
Posted by NBA from B/R on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
“Good to see you buddy,” Jefferson said to James as he came over to the scorer’s table. “You look great in the Purple and Gold.”
Jefferson was always been known as a hilarious and charismatic player during his NBA career, and those characteristics have served him well in his new day job as a studio analyst covering the Nets.
Though James is in a different jersey, there’s no doubt that Jefferson is enjoying watching him play live once again.