- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
LeBron James and Richard Jefferson Reunite in Brooklyn During Lakers-Nets Game
- Updated: December 18, 2018
Despite it still being quite odd to see James in the Purple and Gold, it’s great to see that the bond the former teammates share is alive and well.
Bron and RJ reunited ?
Posted by NBA from B/R on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
“Good to see you buddy,” Jefferson said to James as he came over to the scorer’s table. “You look great in the Purple and Gold.”
Jefferson was always been known as a hilarious and charismatic player during his NBA career, and those characteristics have served him well in his new day job as a studio analyst covering the Nets.
Though James is in a different jersey, there’s no doubt that Jefferson is enjoying watching him play live once again.