- Larry Nance Jr. Says Collin Sexton Should Have Made All-Rookie First Team
- Dan Gilbert Believes Kyrie Irving Will Leave Boston Celtics
- Dan Gilbert Speaks on LeBron James: ‘It All Revolves Around the Sun, Which Is Him’
- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
LeBron James and Richard Jefferson Reunite in Brooklyn During Lakers-Nets Game
- Updated: December 18, 2018
Despite it still being quite odd to see James in the Purple and Gold, it’s great to see that the bond the former teammates share is alive and well.
Bron and RJ reunited 😂
Posted by NBA from B/R on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
“Good to see you buddy,” Jefferson said to James as he came over to the scorer’s table. “You look great in the Purple and Gold.”
Jefferson was always been known as a hilarious and charismatic player during his NBA career, and those characteristics have served him well in his new day job as a studio analyst covering the Nets.
Though James is in a different jersey, there’s no doubt that Jefferson is enjoying watching him play live once again.