- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
Cavs News: Jeff Green to Miss Multiple Games Due to Back Injury
- Updated: March 3, 2018
As the Cleveland Cavaliers close out their five-game homestand, they’ll will be without the services of veteran reserve forward Jeff Green for at least the next two games. Green will sit out both Saturday and Monday night’s contests due to a sore lower back.
— Allie Clifton (@FSOAllieOop) March 3, 2018
In making the announcement, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue indicated how the team will deal with Green’s absence:
Green was signed as a free agent during the offseason and has averaged 10.5 points and 3.4 rebounds this year.