- Report: Chatter of ‘Gordon Hayward-Andre Drummond swap’ heating up across league
- Report: NBA title contenders were vying to trade for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Video: Isaac Okoro surprises his parents with brand new Range Rover moments after getting drafted
- Cavs players react in jubilation to first-round pick of Isaac Okoro
- Report: Cavs could be landing spot for Celtics forward Gordon Hayward
- Report: Cavs and Knicks discussing trade ahead of NBA draft
- Police release terrifying photographs from site of Kevin Porter Jr.’s car crash
- Video: Kevin Love makes heartbreaking admission that he still has suicidal thoughts
- Report: Cavs looking to trade down in order to draft Obi Toppin
- Report: NBA executives don’t expect Deni Avdija to fall past Cavs
Cavs News: Jeff Green to Miss Multiple Games Due to Back Injury
- Updated: March 3, 2018
As the Cleveland Cavaliers close out their five-game homestand, they’ll will be without the services of veteran reserve forward Jeff Green for at least the next two games. Green will sit out both Saturday and Monday night’s contests due to a sore lower back.
— Allie Clifton (@FSOAllieOop) March 3, 2018
In making the announcement, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue indicated how the team will deal with Green’s absence:
Green was signed as a free agent during the offseason and has averaged 10.5 points and 3.4 rebounds this year.