- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
- J.R. Smith Writes Emotional Post Honoring Memory of Best Friend
Cavs News: Jeff Green to Miss Multiple Games Due to Back Injury
- Updated: March 3, 2018
As the Cleveland Cavaliers close out their five-game homestand, they’ll will be without the services of veteran reserve forward Jeff Green for at least the next two games. Green will sit out both Saturday and Monday night’s contests due to a sore lower back.
— Allie Clifton (@FSOAllieOop) March 3, 2018
In making the announcement, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue indicated how the team will deal with Green’s absence:
Green was signed as a free agent during the offseason and has averaged 10.5 points and 3.4 rebounds this year.