- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Cavs News: Jeff Green to Miss Multiple Games Due to Back Injury
- Updated: March 3, 2018
As the Cleveland Cavaliers close out their five-game homestand, they’ll will be without the services of veteran reserve forward Jeff Green for at least the next two games. Green will sit out both Saturday and Monday night’s contests due to a sore lower back.
— Allie Clifton (@FSOAllieOop) March 3, 2018
In making the announcement, Cavs head coach Tyronn Lue indicated how the team will deal with Green’s absence:
Green was signed as a free agent during the offseason and has averaged 10.5 points and 3.4 rebounds this year.