- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Austin Carr Explains How Kyrie Irving Scoring 45 Had Negative Effect on Cavs
- Updated: April 9, 2017
However, as Cavs analyst Austin Carr put it, the team actually suffered greatly due to the heavy reliance on the point guard’s scoring on the offensive side of the ball.
Albeit Irving’s big night, the Cavs fell to the Hawks for the second game in a row by a 126-125 score in overtime.
Watch as Carr breaks it down below.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) April 9, 2017