- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
Video: Austin Carr Explains How Kyrie Irving Scoring 45 Had Negative Effect on Cavs
- Updated: April 9, 2017
However, as Cavs analyst Austin Carr put it, the team actually suffered greatly due to the heavy reliance on the point guard’s scoring on the offensive side of the ball.
Albeit Irving’s big night, the Cavs fell to the Hawks for the second game in a row by a 126-125 score in overtime.
Watch as Carr breaks it down below.
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) April 9, 2017