- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Report: Cavs Receive Matthew Dellavedova From Bucks in Multi-Player Trade
- Updated: December 7, 2018
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN and Shams Charania of The Athletic, the Cleveland Cavaliers are sending point guard George Hill to the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for Matthew Dellavedova, John Henson, and a future first-round and second-round pick.
In addition, the Cavs are sending the newly acquired Sam Dekker to Milwaukee, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
Hill was highly expected to be traded from the Cavs after it was clear that the team was heading towards the direction of a rebuild.
Dellavedova spent his first three seasons in a Cavs uniform and was a part of the team’s memorable 3-1 Finals comeback against the Golden State Warriors. The defensive-minded point guard brings with him career averages of 5.8 points and 3.7 assists per game.