- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Cavs Receive Matthew Dellavedova From Bucks in Multi-Player Trade
- Updated: December 7, 2018
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN and Shams Charania of The Athletic, the Cleveland Cavaliers are sending point guard George Hill to the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for Matthew Dellavedova, John Henson, and a future first-round and second-round pick.
In addition, the Cavs are sending the newly acquired Sam Dekker to Milwaukee, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
Hill was highly expected to be traded from the Cavs after it was clear that the team was heading towards the direction of a rebuild.
Dellavedova spent his first three seasons in a Cavs uniform and was a part of the team’s memorable 3-1 Finals comeback against the Golden State Warriors. The defensive-minded point guard brings with him career averages of 5.8 points and 3.7 assists per game.