- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
Report: Cavs Receive Matthew Dellavedova From Bucks in Multi-Player Trade
- Updated: December 7, 2018
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN and Shams Charania of The Athletic, the Cleveland Cavaliers are sending point guard George Hill to the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for Matthew Dellavedova, John Henson, and a future first-round and second-round pick.
In addition, the Cavs are sending the newly acquired Sam Dekker to Milwaukee, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
Hill was highly expected to be traded from the Cavs after it was clear that the team was heading towards the direction of a rebuild.
Dellavedova spent his first three seasons in a Cavs uniform and was a part of the team’s memorable 3-1 Finals comeback against the Golden State Warriors. The defensive-minded point guard brings with him career averages of 5.8 points and 3.7 assists per game.