- Cavs Rumors: Contenders ‘Keeping a Close Eye’ on Tristan Thompson
- Report: Tristan Thompson to Miss Wednesday’s Contest vs. Miami Heat
- Report: Kyrie Irving Questionable to Face Cavs on Monday Night
- Kevin Love Offers Update on Status for Wednesday’s Game vs. Miami Heat
- Video: Knicks Announcer Absolutely Destroys Cavs Rookie During Blowout
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Team Could Finish With 9th or 10th Seed in East
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Make 1st Career Start Tonight vs. New York Knicks
- Report: Kevin Love and Larry Nance Jr. to Miss Monday’s Contest vs. Knicks
- Report: Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson Would Welcome Trades to Title Contenders
- Report: Trade Chatter and Potential Interest in Tristan Thompson Have Reduced
Report: Cavs Receive Matthew Dellavedova From Bucks in Multi-Player Trade
- Updated: December 7, 2018
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN and Shams Charania of The Athletic, the Cleveland Cavaliers are sending point guard George Hill to the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for Matthew Dellavedova, John Henson, and a future first-round and second-round pick.
In addition, the Cavs are sending the newly acquired Sam Dekker to Milwaukee, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
Hill was highly expected to be traded from the Cavs after it was clear that the team was heading towards the direction of a rebuild.
Dellavedova spent his first three seasons in a Cavs uniform and was a part of the team’s memorable 3-1 Finals comeback against the Golden State Warriors. The defensive-minded point guard brings with him career averages of 5.8 points and 3.7 assists per game.