- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs Receive Matthew Dellavedova From Bucks in Multi-Player Trade
- Updated: December 7, 2018
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN and Shams Charania of The Athletic, the Cleveland Cavaliers are sending point guard George Hill to the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for Matthew Dellavedova, John Henson, and a future first-round and second-round pick.
In addition, the Cavs are sending the newly acquired Sam Dekker to Milwaukee, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
Hill was highly expected to be traded from the Cavs after it was clear that the team was heading towards the direction of a rebuild.
Dellavedova spent his first three seasons in a Cavs uniform and was a part of the team’s memorable 3-1 Finals comeback against the Golden State Warriors. The defensive-minded point guard brings with him career averages of 5.8 points and 3.7 assists per game.