- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Report: Cavs Receive Matthew Dellavedova From Bucks in Multi-Player Trade
- Updated: December 7, 2018
According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN and Shams Charania of The Athletic, the Cleveland Cavaliers are sending point guard George Hill to the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for Matthew Dellavedova, John Henson, and a future first-round and second-round pick.
In addition, the Cavs are sending the newly acquired Sam Dekker to Milwaukee, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
Hill was highly expected to be traded from the Cavs after it was clear that the team was heading towards the direction of a rebuild.
Dellavedova spent his first three seasons in a Cavs uniform and was a part of the team’s memorable 3-1 Finals comeback against the Golden State Warriors. The defensive-minded point guard brings with him career averages of 5.8 points and 3.7 assists per game.