- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Video: Draymond Green Continues to Troll Cleveland Ahead of Cavs-Warriors Matchup
- Updated: December 5, 2018
Draymond Green isn’t finished trolling the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Ahead of the Golden State Warriors’ matchup tonight against the Cavs, Green posted a video of himself walking around the visitors locker room at Quicken Loans Arena on his Instagram story.
Green’s caption, aimed at teammate Stephen Curry, is quite similar and could be a reference to the comments that Curry made back in January 2016, as the Warriors were preparing to play the Cavs in a regular-season game in Cleveland.
At the time, Curry said that he hoped the Cavs’ visitors locker room “still [smelled] a little bit like champagne.”
It will be interesting to see whether the Cavs use Green’s video and caption as fuel for motivation for tonight’s game. Nevertheless, whatever’s left of this once-great Cavs-Warriors rivalry is still entertaining to watch, and one can certainly expect the Warriors’ players to continue trolling the Cavs for some time.