- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Video: LeBron James Tells Tyronn Lue to Give Kyrie Irving Game-Winning Basket in Game 7
- Updated: July 20, 2016
While Kyrie Irving’s game-winning three-pointer in Game 7 of the NBA Finals will always be remembered by Cleveland Cavaliers fans, one thing that hasn’t gotten much publicity is the apparent influence that LeBron James had in helping set that shot up.
A YouTube video lasting just over three minutes that focuses on the final moments of the game has a 25-second portion that appears to show James trying to get head coach Tyronn Lue’s attention. The ensuing play begins with 1:09 left and has James taking the ball out before then giving it to Irving. Just 15 seconds after getting the ball, Irving nails an ice-cold three-pointer.
The evidence of James’ influence shows up at both the start and again at the 1:40 mark of the video below: