- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Video: LeBron James Tells Tyronn Lue to Give Kyrie Irving Game-Winning Basket in Game 7
- Updated: July 20, 2016
While Kyrie Irving’s game-winning three-pointer in Game 7 of the NBA Finals will always be remembered by Cleveland Cavaliers fans, one thing that hasn’t gotten much publicity is the apparent influence that LeBron James had in helping set that shot up.
A YouTube video lasting just over three minutes that focuses on the final moments of the game has a 25-second portion that appears to show James trying to get head coach Tyronn Lue’s attention. The ensuing play begins with 1:09 left and has James taking the ball out before then giving it to Irving. Just 15 seconds after getting the ball, Irving nails an ice-cold three-pointer.
The evidence of James’ influence shows up at both the start and again at the 1:40 mark of the video below: