- Report: Clippers have become ‘real possibility’ for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Raptors and Lakers expected to pursue Tristan Thompson in free agency
- Report: Chatter of ‘Gordon Hayward-Andre Drummond swap’ heating up across league
- Report: NBA title contenders were vying to trade for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Video: Isaac Okoro surprises his parents with brand new Range Rover moments after getting drafted
- Cavs players react in jubilation to first-round pick of Isaac Okoro
- Report: Cavs could be landing spot for Celtics forward Gordon Hayward
- Report: Cavs and Knicks discussing trade ahead of NBA draft
- Police release terrifying photographs from site of Kevin Porter Jr.’s car crash
- Video: Kevin Love makes heartbreaking admission that he still has suicidal thoughts
Andre Iguodala Pokes Fun at Cleveland’s Haul in Kyrie Irving Trade
- Updated: August 22, 2017
The impact of the historic Cleveland Cavaliers‘ trade of Kyrie Irving to the Boston Celtics quickly grabbed the attention of social media on Tuesday night, with countless comments on how the deal will impact both teams. However, the opinion of one comedian from Philadelphia caught the attention of Golden State Warriors veteran Andre Iguodala, who offered a quizzical and brief response.
— Andre Iguodala (@andre) August 23, 2017
The big defender that Horton presumably was referencing was Jae Crowder, who stands 6-foot-6 and weighs in around 225 pounds, though he’s three inches shorter than the 6-foot-9 Kevin Durant. That’s because the only other player that would fit this category is the 7-foot Ante Zizic, who has yet to play a single NBA game.
Iguodala remains a key part of the Warriors, having re-signed with the team last month for $48 million over three years. He’s been a memorable part of the three consecutive Finals battles between Golden State and Cleveland, having won Finals MVP in 2015 and being on the receiving end of LeBron James‘ epic block during Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals.