- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cavs ‘Aggressively’ Looking to Move Some of Their Veterans
- Updated: November 28, 2018
Smith has been away from the team, as the two agreed to part ways over a week ago; the 37-year-old Korver is clearly not in the Cavs’ rebuilding plans; while Hill has been dealing with a sprained right shoulder that has kept him out a couple of weeks.
The Cavs are clearly heading in the direction of a youth movement, so it won’t be surprising to see the team try to trade for younger players and draft picks.
The team has been playing much better as of late, winning two of its last four games. Its two losses against the Los Angeles Lakers and Minnesota Timberwolves were well within grasp as well.
The Cavs will look to bounce back with a matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder tonight at 8 pm EST.