- Kevin Love Strongly Endorses J.R. Smith After Seeing Him Dominate Recent Workout
- Report: J.R. Smith Has Emerged as Leading Candidate to Replace Avery Bradley on Lakers Roster
- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
Report: Cavs ‘Aggressively’ Looking to Move Some of Their Veterans
- Updated: November 28, 2018
Smith has been away from the team, as the two agreed to part ways over a week ago; the 37-year-old Korver is clearly not in the Cavs’ rebuilding plans; while Hill has been dealing with a sprained right shoulder that has kept him out a couple of weeks.
The Cavs are clearly heading in the direction of a youth movement, so it won’t be surprising to see the team try to trade for younger players and draft picks.
The team has been playing much better as of late, winning two of its last four games. Its two losses against the Los Angeles Lakers and Minnesota Timberwolves were well within grasp as well.
The Cavs will look to bounce back with a matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder tonight at 8 pm EST.