- Damon Jones Defends Cavs After Stephen A. Smith Says Kyrie Irving Was ‘Done Dirty in Cleveland’
- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
Report: Cavs ‘Aggressively’ Looking to Move Some of Their Veterans
- Updated: November 28, 2018
Smith has been away from the team, as the two agreed to part ways over a week ago; the 37-year-old Korver is clearly not in the Cavs’ rebuilding plans; while Hill has been dealing with a sprained right shoulder that has kept him out a couple of weeks.
The Cavs are clearly heading in the direction of a youth movement, so it won’t be surprising to see the team try to trade for younger players and draft picks.
The team has been playing much better as of late, winning two of its last four games. Its two losses against the Los Angeles Lakers and Minnesota Timberwolves were well within grasp as well.
The Cavs will look to bounce back with a matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder tonight at 8 pm EST.