- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Report: Cavs ‘Aggressively’ Looking to Move Some of Their Veterans
- Updated: November 28, 2018
Smith has been away from the team, as the two agreed to part ways over a week ago; the 37-year-old Korver is clearly not in the Cavs’ rebuilding plans; while Hill has been dealing with a sprained right shoulder that has kept him out a couple of weeks.
The Cavs are clearly heading in the direction of a youth movement, so it won’t be surprising to see the team try to trade for younger players and draft picks.
The team has been playing much better as of late, winning two of its last four games. Its two losses against the Los Angeles Lakers and Minnesota Timberwolves were well within grasp as well.
The Cavs will look to bounce back with a matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder tonight at 8 pm EST.