- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Cavs ‘Aggressively’ Looking to Move Some of Their Veterans
- Updated: November 28, 2018
Smith has been away from the team, as the two agreed to part ways over a week ago; the 37-year-old Korver is clearly not in the Cavs’ rebuilding plans; while Hill has been dealing with a sprained right shoulder that has kept him out a couple of weeks.
The Cavs are clearly heading in the direction of a youth movement, so it won’t be surprising to see the team try to trade for younger players and draft picks.
The team has been playing much better as of late, winning two of its last four games. Its two losses against the Los Angeles Lakers and Minnesota Timberwolves were well within grasp as well.
The Cavs will look to bounce back with a matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder tonight at 8 pm EST.