- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Cavs Have Trade Package on Table for Markelle Fultz
- Updated: November 27, 2018
However, the 76ers are reportedly not as eager as Fultz’s camp to make a trade.
Korver has been rumored to be on the trading block all season, as the Cavs are clearly looking to transition towards a youth movement. He is averaging just 6.8 points on the year, but the 76ers could use extra shooting to surround Ben Simmons, Jimmy Butler, and Joel Embiid, especially after losing both Dario Saric and Robert Covington.
Fultz is set to meet with a shoulder and wrist specialist this week, and if something is discovered, the guard will likely lose his faith in the 76ers’ medical staff. This could lead to a standoff between the two sides, eventually resulting in a trade.
The 6-foot-4 guard is averaging just 8.2 points on 41.9 percent shooting on the young season. However, a change of scenery could be just what 20-year-old needs at the moment.