- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
Report: Cavs Have Trade Package on Table for Markelle Fultz
- Updated: November 27, 2018
However, the 76ers are reportedly not as eager as Fultz’s camp to make a trade.
Korver has been rumored to be on the trading block all season, as the Cavs are clearly looking to transition towards a youth movement. He is averaging just 6.8 points on the year, but the 76ers could use extra shooting to surround Ben Simmons, Jimmy Butler, and Joel Embiid, especially after losing both Dario Saric and Robert Covington.
Fultz is set to meet with a shoulder and wrist specialist this week, and if something is discovered, the guard will likely lose his faith in the 76ers’ medical staff. This could lead to a standoff between the two sides, eventually resulting in a trade.
The 6-foot-4 guard is averaging just 8.2 points on 41.9 percent shooting on the young season. However, a change of scenery could be just what 20-year-old needs at the moment.