- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
Report: Cavs Have Trade Package on Table for Markelle Fultz
- Updated: November 27, 2018
However, the 76ers are reportedly not as eager as Fultz’s camp to make a trade.
Korver has been rumored to be on the trading block all season, as the Cavs are clearly looking to transition towards a youth movement. He is averaging just 6.8 points on the year, but the 76ers could use extra shooting to surround Ben Simmons, Jimmy Butler, and Joel Embiid, especially after losing both Dario Saric and Robert Covington.
Fultz is set to meet with a shoulder and wrist specialist this week, and if something is discovered, the guard will likely lose his faith in the 76ers’ medical staff. This could lead to a standoff between the two sides, eventually resulting in a trade.
The 6-foot-4 guard is averaging just 8.2 points on 41.9 percent shooting on the young season. However, a change of scenery could be just what 20-year-old needs at the moment.