- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Report: Cavs Have Trade Package on Table for Markelle Fultz
- Updated: November 27, 2018
However, the 76ers are reportedly not as eager as Fultz’s camp to make a trade.
Korver has been rumored to be on the trading block all season, as the Cavs are clearly looking to transition towards a youth movement. He is averaging just 6.8 points on the year, but the 76ers could use extra shooting to surround Ben Simmons, Jimmy Butler, and Joel Embiid, especially after losing both Dario Saric and Robert Covington.
Fultz is set to meet with a shoulder and wrist specialist this week, and if something is discovered, the guard will likely lose his faith in the 76ers’ medical staff. This could lead to a standoff between the two sides, eventually resulting in a trade.
The 6-foot-4 guard is averaging just 8.2 points on 41.9 percent shooting on the young season. However, a change of scenery could be just what 20-year-old needs at the moment.