- Larry Nance Jr. Explains Why Kobe Bryant’s Final Game More Meaningful to Him Than Cavs Championship
- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
- Report: Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have Found Their Way Back to One Another
Report: Cavs Have Trade Package on Table for Markelle Fultz
- Updated: November 27, 2018
However, the 76ers are reportedly not as eager as Fultz’s camp to make a trade.
Korver has been rumored to be on the trading block all season, as the Cavs are clearly looking to transition towards a youth movement. He is averaging just 6.8 points on the year, but the 76ers could use extra shooting to surround Ben Simmons, Jimmy Butler, and Joel Embiid, especially after losing both Dario Saric and Robert Covington.
Fultz is set to meet with a shoulder and wrist specialist this week, and if something is discovered, the guard will likely lose his faith in the 76ers’ medical staff. This could lead to a standoff between the two sides, eventually resulting in a trade.
The 6-foot-4 guard is averaging just 8.2 points on 41.9 percent shooting on the young season. However, a change of scenery could be just what 20-year-old needs at the moment.