- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
Cedi Osman Sends Warning to Rest of League After Cavs Victory Over 76ers
- Updated: November 24, 2018
Following the Cavs’ 121-112 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday night, Osman spoke to Fox Sports Ohio and gave his perspective about where the Cavs are as a team.
Cedi: "We're gonna just keep playing hard and show people they're wrong about us."
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) November 24, 2018
Osman emphasized the promise that the Cavs have shown in many games this season.
“We’re a really good team,” Osman said. “I think we showed that actually tonight, it’s more about just experience. And most games which were close and we lost were about experience, but we actually showed people that we can play and that we’re NBA players too. We’re gonna just keep playing hard and showing people they’re wrong about us.”
The Cavs may be 3-14, but it’s great to see that Osman’s confidence is still sky-high, something that will hopefully have a trickle-down effect on the rest of the team.
The Turkish native has been one of the few bright spots for the Cavs thus far, having shown significant improvement and development in his game since his rookie season last year. If he continues to play like he did Friday night, it can only bode well for the Cavs going forward.