- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Cedi Osman Sends Warning to Rest of League After Cavs Victory Over 76ers
- Updated: November 24, 2018
Following the Cavs’ 121-112 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday night, Osman spoke to Fox Sports Ohio and gave his perspective about where the Cavs are as a team.
Cedi: "We're gonna just keep playing hard and show people they're wrong about us."
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) November 24, 2018
Osman emphasized the promise that the Cavs have shown in many games this season.
“We’re a really good team,” Osman said. “I think we showed that actually tonight, it’s more about just experience. And most games which were close and we lost were about experience, but we actually showed people that we can play and that we’re NBA players too. We’re gonna just keep playing hard and showing people they’re wrong about us.”
The Cavs may be 3-14, but it’s great to see that Osman’s confidence is still sky-high, something that will hopefully have a trickle-down effect on the rest of the team.
The Turkish native has been one of the few bright spots for the Cavs thus far, having shown significant improvement and development in his game since his rookie season last year. If he continues to play like he did Friday night, it can only bode well for the Cavs going forward.