- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Cedi Osman Sends Warning to Rest of League After Cavs Victory Over 76ers
- Updated: November 24, 2018
Following the Cavs’ 121-112 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday night, Osman spoke to Fox Sports Ohio and gave his perspective about where the Cavs are as a team.
Cedi: "We're gonna just keep playing hard and show people they're wrong about us."
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) November 24, 2018
Osman emphasized the promise that the Cavs have shown in many games this season.
“We’re a really good team,” Osman said. “I think we showed that actually tonight, it’s more about just experience. And most games which were close and we lost were about experience, but we actually showed people that we can play and that we’re NBA players too. We’re gonna just keep playing hard and showing people they’re wrong about us.”
The Cavs may be 3-14, but it’s great to see that Osman’s confidence is still sky-high, something that will hopefully have a trickle-down effect on the rest of the team.
The Turkish native has been one of the few bright spots for the Cavs thus far, having shown significant improvement and development in his game since his rookie season last year. If he continues to play like he did Friday night, it can only bode well for the Cavs going forward.