- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond all of sudden far apart on contract extension
- Iman Shumpert clears up what Kyrie Irving meant after seemingly dissing LeBron James
- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
Video: LeBron’s Son Shows Off Crazy Vision and Handles During MLK Tournament
- Updated: January 20, 2017
The son of Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James is continuing to show that he’s inherited a good portion of his father’s abilities on the court, with the most recent example coming during a holiday tournament last weekend in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
12-year-old LeBron James Jr. and his North Coast Blue Chips 2023 team were seen competing at the 2017 Gym Rats MLK Classic. The video below offers clear evidence that the younger James, who’s currently in fifth grade, is developing many of the same skills his father has had since his formative days in Akron. These include the step-back 3-pointer and some deft passing skills.
James may still be playing by the time his son is eligible for the NBA Draft, though if the younger LeBron’s talents rival his father’s, his high draft status may prevent the Cavaliers from continuing the James family legacy.