- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
- LeBron James on Game 7 vs. Boston Celtics Last Year: ‘I Damn Near Killed Myself That Day’
Video: Rapper Nipsey Hussle Sends Warning to Cavs Fans Regarding LeBron’s Return
- Updated: November 21, 2018
Cleveland Cavaliers fans are on the verge of welcoming LeBron James into Quicken Loans Arena for the first time this season, and rapper Nipsey Hussle issued a warning to everyone who is thinking about booing the three-time NBA champion.
Hussle, a Los Angeles native and known Los Angeles Lakers fan, caught up with a TMZ reporter before Wednesday night’s matchup.
“They not gonna boo LeBron,” Hussle told the TMZ reporter. “LeBron brought that city a brand new economy, a chip, they got them a championship, a ton of money came back to that city. He put on for Cleveland, they got to respect him. I can’t see them booing ‘Bron tonight.”
He was then asked what would happen if fans in Quicken Loans Arena do end up booing James during the game.
“It’s donuts to a fat b—–,” he said. “‘Bron ain’t trippin’ on that s—. ‘Bron is not worried about Cleveland booing him. He good money.”
It seems quite clear that the rapper is not worried about tonight’s matchup. Consider the way the 2018-19 season has gone for the Cavs so far, it seems that a Lakers win is likely. Still, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see the scrappy Cavs roster try their hardest to defend home court now that James is in the building.