- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Why LeBron James Went Back to Cavs Locker Room at End of 3rd Quarter
- Updated: April 29, 2018
After telling family members courtside that he was going to play all 48 minutes in the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ critical Game 7 against the Indiana Pacers, LeBron James mysteriously checked out at the end of the third quarter and immediately went back to the Cavs’ locker room.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 29, 2018
It turns out that due to James’ heavy workload through the first-round series thus far, the four-time MVP was experiencing cramps and went back to the locker room to hydrate and remedy himself with fluids.
Official injury word on LeBron James: “minor cramps” in leg, resting on bench with 8:25 left in Game 7 against Indiana.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 29, 2018
James did check back in around the 8:25 mark as the Cavs look to advance to the second round against the Toronto Raptors.