- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Why LeBron James Went Back to Cavs Locker Room at End of 3rd Quarter
- Updated: April 29, 2018
After telling family members courtside that he was going to play all 48 minutes in the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ critical Game 7 against the Indiana Pacers, LeBron James mysteriously checked out at the end of the third quarter and immediately went back to the Cavs’ locker room.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 29, 2018
It turns out that due to James’ heavy workload through the first-round series thus far, the four-time MVP was experiencing cramps and went back to the locker room to hydrate and remedy himself with fluids.
Official injury word on LeBron James: “minor cramps” in leg, resting on bench with 8:25 left in Game 7 against Indiana.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 29, 2018
James did check back in around the 8:25 mark as the Cavs look to advance to the second round against the Toronto Raptors.