- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Why LeBron James Went Back to Cavs Locker Room at End of 3rd Quarter
- Updated: April 29, 2018
After telling family members courtside that he was going to play all 48 minutes in the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ critical Game 7 against the Indiana Pacers, LeBron James mysteriously checked out at the end of the third quarter and immediately went back to the Cavs’ locker room.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) April 29, 2018
It turns out that due to James’ heavy workload through the first-round series thus far, the four-time MVP was experiencing cramps and went back to the locker room to hydrate and remedy himself with fluids.
Official injury word on LeBron James: “minor cramps” in leg, resting on bench with 8:25 left in Game 7 against Indiana.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 29, 2018
James did check back in around the 8:25 mark as the Cavs look to advance to the second round against the Toronto Raptors.